📃: CI

Special update today to celebrate Seokjin's birthday

Special update today to celebrate Seokjin's birthday. Now everybody say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!

And I've also updated Oh My Gospel! Please give it some supports too 💜

🖋

People already gathered for breakfast. Mr. Kim had literally cooked them a feast. Mr. Yeon sat beside his daughter, along with Jimin on the left.

Y/N felt a bit uncomfortable at how her father treated her like a princess, somehow.

"I can pick the soup myself, dad." She whispered feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Ssssst, just let me take it for you, hm?" The girl just sighed and let him be anyway.

Hoseok and Jungkook had left earlier with Taehyung to do their college task, they decided to pack the breakfast to eat later.

How about Yoongi?

Taehyung had given the older boy extra pills of suppressant. It held his rut for awhile as Lisa came in the early morning to pick him up. Yoongi had left to Seoul without noticing anyone other than Taehyung and Mr. Kim. Lisa had witnessed his miserable state and demanded to know what's going on. But Yoongi wasn't in the mood of talking, so he just ignored the older, staring at the clear sky of Daegu as he rides the car that Bambam drove.

Daegu was never a place of good memories for Yoongi, not in the past and not even today.

Y/N absentmindedly munched her fish meat. She didn't have the appetite to eat. She kept glancing to the upstairs where Namjoon was sleeping and haven't come down.

She sighed heavily and flinched when she heard a step from the stairs.

She snapped her head immediately toward the man she had been waiting for. She kept watching him until he walked and sat down beside his father.

Namjoon also caught her staring and quickly shifted his gaze away toward the food, because beside his mate, there sat an angry Mr.Yeon with his piercing gaze toward the younger.

Y/N herself was contemplating inside. She kept staring at Namjoon, ignoring that she had munched all her fish, chopstick still stuck on her mouth.

"Yah, are you alright?" Her father asked worriedly after he saw his daughter spacing out. She just shook her head slightly and mouthed a 'no', she placed the chopsticks down and grabbed a spoonful of her kimchi soup.

She then glanced back toward Mr. Kim who happily enjoyed his food.

Her mind trailed back to the past hours prior, when the sun hadn't risen, the sky was still dark.