Missing

Worry was the only thing on Lisa's mind for the past week. Her whole mind was clouded with different scenarios of "what ifs". Jungkook was gone. And he'd be gone for quite sometime.

"Frick Hitman Bang doesn't even know." She thought,

Lisa gazed at her phone, "What if he had his phone on him?" She stared nervously at his contact ID, "There's no way..he's a child now, it won't fit in his pockets." She threw herself next to the other boys, who were sleeping soundly in the room.

The girls decided to let everyone sleep together in one room.

"It's for safety reasons." Jennie said, who had already recovered from her injury.

Lisa was the only one awake, all the other girls were asleep why couldn't she? The thought of her now; ex boyfriend with another girl kept her up at night. And the fact that they had to keep their relationship secret in the first place, is just sad. The public doesn't know about anything happening in idols lives, that's probably why "he" was casted in the "We got married" show...with "her".

On the day Jungkook was missing the girls didn't know how they were going to explain anything to the police. They couldn't just say, " Jeon Jungkook from BTS in the form of a small child went missing!" They had to tell the truth,

"A small boy named Jeon Jungkook is reported missing, last seen at Seoul hospital."

The good thing was that no one knows that he'd turned into a child, so no one knows it's the Jeon Jungkook from the most loved boy band in the world. The whole world will crash down on BLACKPINK. They know how toxic Army's get, they got so much backlash for hanging out with BTS in the first place. The police had interviewed each member of what the suspect looked like.

Jennifer Choi
(A/N: this ain't my real name y'all, it's made up)

they found her identity....but not her whereabouts.

It was currently 8 am, Lisa decided she'd make breakfast and start finding out where Jungkook had gone. Getting up from the bed, trying not to wake the others, she made her way to the kitchen. She made ramyeon.

He loved ramyeon.

Lisa winced at the pain in her forehead, she had such a terrible headache for staying up all night. Grabbing the bowl of ramyeon, she opened her laptop while laying on the
couch. Stuffing her face with the noodles, while replaying the cctv footage of the kidnaping over and over again. She somehow convinced he police to give the footage to her, more like bribery.

"If the police aren't going to do anything, then I will." Lisa said to her self, zooming in onto the get-away vehicle that Jennifer used.

Since her laptop wasn't that good she headed over to Jungkook's studio for his computers had way more features that hers. When Jungkook was still an adult he'd teach her the ways of enhancing the quality of videos. Lisa would call it "Magic" but he'd just call it, "Editing".

Lisa slammed the cctv flash drive into the computer and watched as the keyboard lit up with flashy rainbow colours. She couldn't help but cry a bit,  it was his studio, his setup, his screen saver. It was a picture of him.

"Don't worry Jungkook, no matter what I'll find you." She thought as she started to enhance the quality of the video.

With just a few clicks of the mouse, Lisa was able to see the license plate. She shot her fist in the air dancing happily in her seat. Her plan was to file a stolen vehicle report, the people there would search for the licence plate, then they'd track it down.

"Perfect! I gotta tell everyone!" Lisa saved the flash drive and headed back to the room where everyone possibly still sleeping,

But they weren't sleeping, they were awake surrounding Hoseok, who was in the corner of the bedroom holding his fists tight.

"W-Who are you people? Where's my mom?" He asked covering his face,

"What do you mean,'Who are you people?' Of course you know us Hobi!" Yoongi replied with a sincere look, holding his hands out, "Come on...it's me.."

"You don't remember us Hobi?" Taehyung asked, "but just yesterday you were yourself!"

"What's my name?" Jin waved his hands,

"I don't know..sorry." Hoseok shook his head, "Why aren't you guys with your moms?And my name is not Hobi! That means Hope! I am no hope!
I'm Ho-Seok! Who's house is this? And who are you?!" He pointed at the sleep deprived Lisa, standing at the doorway holding a half-finished bowl of ramyeon and a flash drive. She hasn't even gone to the bathroom yet.

"Oh that's Lisa don't worry about her she's grieving about sad stuff." Namjoon said waving to her,

"Okayyy?" Hoseok nodded,"And who are those three other girls sleeping on the bed?..."

"Oh those girls? They're like our big sisters!" Jimin smiled, "Rose, Jisoo and Jennie. Yeah we count Lisa in too!"

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Lisa raised an eyebrow,

Namjoon ran to her in his ryan onesie and whispered in her ear, "Lisa you have to help us, Hobi hyung doesn't remember anything! It's like he's back to his childhood self with a mindset of a four year old."

"I see.." Lisa bit her lip, not knowing what to do next,

Hoseok didn't remember anything, not even where he lived, or if he's in a kpop group. He doesn't even know that a Jungkook is missing.

"Hey what time is it? I need to find my mom and get ready for preschool." Hoseok straightens his posture, and stood up, and marches his way to the bathroom, "Excuse me Miss Lisa."

Lisa stared at the boy as he walked passed her with a smile on his face, "Hey Hob- I mean, Hoseok." Lisa called to him,

"Yeah?" He said through the bathroom door, doing his business,

"Can we speak to you for a moment?" She said pacing her way to the front of the bathroom door,

A loud flush cam from the inside of the bathroom, "Okay, after that can we look for my mom later? I sorta miss her." Hoseok opened the door, holding the knob as he gazed up at the tall woman in front of him, "Looks like you need to use the bathroom too Miss Lisa."

-
-

A/N: Hellooooo it's me! The author! How long has it been since I've updated? Dang it's already December! Gosh time flies by so fast! This chapter might seem boring to you but just wait, I got more things in store for this book. Sorry if it seems rushed, it's almost 1am here an I still have more homework to do.

Anyways have a lovely day!

Stay happy and healthy! Drink lots of water ( don't be like me I forget to drink water )

😘 사랑해요 😘