o n e

《 s e x u a l  c o n t e n t 》

"Oh God! Hayze!"

"You're such a good girl for me," he said as he gently thrusted deeper into River. "I told you i'd give you the special treatment when everyone leaves."

"Yes," she moaned.

"Does that feel good?" She nodded weakly and scratched at his back. "Use your words babygirl. So i know how good i'm making you feel."

"Oh, it feels really good," she whimpered as she felt her stomach tighten.

He hissed as she clenched tightly around him before he pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. "I love you babygirl. Come for me."

Her body shook as she released and called out his name, her hands tightly grasping onto Hayze so she wouldn't feel like she was floating away.

Hayze's body trembled and River could feel him swell inside her before she was filled with his warm come. It came out in long jets that made her moan and shudder beneath him as he let go with a few deep grunts.

"F~ck. Is it safe to do this while you're pregnant?" He asked worriedly before slowly pulling out of her.

She nodded and hummed in response because she was still feeling a little wiped out.

"Are you sure? This won't hurt the baby?"

"No," she laughed softly and turned to the side to caress his cheek. "Don't worry. We can do this right up until the birth."

His head dropped into the pillows as he pumped his fist. "Yes. Thank God!"

She giggled and shook her head before snuggling into his side. He eagerly wrapped an arm around her and pressed a kiss to her temple.

"How were you able to hide this from me for so long if you were pregnant since our vacation two months ago?"

"I played it off as being sick with the flu or having period cramps."

"Sneaky girl," he tsked before letting out a content sigh. "Thank you for this River. I feel really happy."

She smiled into his neck before kissing it softly. "I'm glad, my love."

°•○●○•°

"Put it back, River," Hayze huffed as he stopped pushing the shopping cart for the sixth time in the half hour they'd spent in the grocery store.

"Hayze, please," she pleaded as she tried to drop the raw salmon into the cart. Hayze smacked her hand away before she could get it in and she pouted. "I want salmon for dinner," she whined.

"You said that for the rotisserie chicken, the beef and the shrimp."

"And you didn't let me get any of them."

"That's because you told me earlier that you were feeling like a salad because you were bloated," he argued.

"I look bloated?" She asked weakly as she looked down at her mostly flat stomach.

He sighed and grabbed her by her waist before pressing a kiss to her forehead. "No babygirl. Not yet. But i can't wait until i see you all grown with our baby in your little tummy."

She giggled and pat his chest. "Okay," she said before skipping off to put the salmon back.

Hayze sighed and shook his head, an amused smile on his face. "This is going to be a long seven months," he mumbled under his breath.

He watched her carefully, making sure she didn't trip at all. After losing their first baby, Hayze was on high alert; making sure that nothing could ruin this chance for them.

And he had been carrying both his and River's stress.

But it was all worth it. Just for his own little family.