Nandini Moorthy

It's a beautiful Garden covered with greenery and different color of roses. The nature is on its best, the beauty was serine and divine, ready to take earth in its arms. The view is just not enough, cause there is someone who is looking as beautiful as the nature around, who is perfectly fitting in the surroundings.

Her red off shoulder gown, which is hugging her toned body perfectly, the frills of her gown were twirling every time with her, seems like they are also enjoying the beauty of the surroundings

Her red off shoulder gown, which is hugging her toned body perfectly, the frills of her gown were twirling every time with her, seems like they are also enjoying the beauty of the surroundings. She is looking for something or maybe someone in the Garden, her eyes were big and round as almond, her milky smooth skin and her petite figure is just the gorgeous thing, one can demand for....

Suddenly there is a sound of footsteps of an horse, and her heart started beating faster, as she knew it is him, ready to take her away from the world. To protect her from the evil, to secure her, to love her. Her lips curved into a smile, and her cheeks turned red as tomato, just the mere thought of him was enough to make butterflies run in her stomach..... She turned slightly to look upto him....

The voice was still coming, but there was a change it sounds like an alarm, but a horse footsteps doesn't sound like that, or do they?

The voice was now very clear and loud, a lot loud and that made Nandini get up with a jerk.....

What a dream.... 😴

Oh yeah you got it right, it was a mere dream, dream of Nandini Moorthy. Well hi that's me.... from past two years, I was seeing such dreams, dreams of my hero who will come and save me from villains but well nothing of such happened till now and I don't think it will ever happen in near future too..

Nandini Moorthy, the only daughter of Aptakrishnan and Swara Moorthy, who died in a car accident two years back. Yeah the life was different with them. It was more of happy, I was my appa's princess, he used to love me a lot. My demands were his commands, which he always fulfill happily..... We lived in Vegas, Both Amma Appa were doctors, and there they used to run a hospital. I was in my final year of graduation..

When appa got a news that my Amms died due to heart attack. Amms, my grandmother who used to live in Mangalore, India with my Chacha and Chachi.... My cousin Abhimanyu used to live with us in Vegas from Past 5 years, as he came there for studies and then settled there only.

Amma Appa left for India for the last rituals, while I stayed back with Abhi, as my last exam was left, so we decided to come over once I am done. But god has some other plans for me. Destiny took a disastrous turn, When My parents met with an accident.

That was my last exam, I happily came home to give the news to Abhi, as I was finally graduated and his little sister was big enough now, but the news which I received shocked me to the core. Everything seems to be stopped, I didn't knew what was going on, I didn't know when Abhi brought me to India, when the last rituals of my parents were done and when my Uncle decided I would be living with them as they do not want to leave me like an orphan because they loved me a lot...

But no, that was all just the illusion which was created around me. Just in some days my life turned upside down, when I got to know my Uncle is an Evil man, He was after my property, he never loved me and He just wanted to capture all my property in Vegas...

He could have got it what he wants, as I was too lost in my parent's misery to care about the money but my parents had left a will behind, according to that all my property belongs to my husband, and I will only be able to get married once I will turn 23...

Yes, may be you all feel, that this was a good decision of my parents, but sorry I didn't feel the same. It created the more trouble which I can hardly bear after loosing the two important people of my life, without whom I can't even imagine my life...

The will made my Uncle angrier, but he couldn't do anything about it , as nothing was in his hand. So he thought of waiting patiently but only after troubling me every day... Nandini Moorthy, who in her whole 21 year span of life had never done any household chore was forced to do all of them now single handedly... Who had a great collection of designer dresses and stuffs, hardly remembers when last time I did shopping...

I was not allowed to step outside, I was not allowed to call or text anyone, not even Abhi and my best friend Navi. Navi is in India too, but I was helpless, many times I thought of contacting her to tell her the whole story, but never got the courage. Abhi and Navi both used to call me, but always there was someone to look after, that I am not spilling anything to any of them...

Abhi who loved me a lot and cannot bear single tear in my eye, had no idea what was going on here with her piddi. Yes he used to call me Piddi.... Ahhh I miss you abhi, I miss uh a lot.....

Navi always felt suspicious of why am I not using my own number and taking calls on landline, but then I had to give her one or another reason to calm her down. I was going to turn 23 in few days and I had very bad intuitions that something bad is about to happen but can't do anything except crying over my fate. My destiny was written and I had to face it no matter how...

Oh god it's 7 already, I had to make breakfast before that hitler gets up. Well Aunt is sweet, but too scared of Uncle so she also cant help me....

Now now, we can catch up some time later, I had to rush otherwise have to bear the consequences....

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well that's just the detailed introduction of Nandini Moorthy, who is been suffering a lot from past two years, I hope I had done a bit justice to the character..... I tried to give you a glimpse, how Nandini is suffering right now and what's the story is all about..... But well please wait for the next update that will be the introduction of our hero Manik Malhotra... Please don't started judging me until I get the real story started.... Please be patient with me... starting chapters, might be full of family drama but trust me there is a heartful love story waiting out.... so please give me a chance and Happy reading gyz.... :)