Craziness part-4

Khushi is participating in Mrs. India contest! You heard me right. And everyone at home knows it, even Laxmi except me, her husband!

I find it dramatically, there was comedy, action, thrill and every element a masala movie should have. AR is the main sponsor and I visited there, and contestant had to introduce themselve infront of judge panel!

Khushi came, the red carpet must have scared her and we all know how clumpsy she is! Every time I have to hold her, stare in her eyes and have our "Rabba ve" moment.

She tripped. My khushi who wears colourful jootis and this high heels!! Oh no. I stood up! Luckily other judge too, cover up.

Mr. Jay encouraged, coming to him, he is an ex-model, luckily or unluckily, perhaps both.

Mrs. Riya was twisting her lips.

The other girls over there were mocking her.

What the hell Khushi! She can own the whole competition if I want and here she wants to win a single title.

"Introduce yourself"- Jay encouraged.

Khushi trembled and then ran away, holding her heels on both hands!

Khushi who talks and eats my brain always with her blabber went speechless!

We had argument the same afternoon. I denied her taking part.

"I am another contestant, not the sponsor's wife there. I wish to do it"- She said.

Why the hell she have to match my stubborn nature. All the harsh words on Diwali were never meant to be. I hate you Diwali. Knowingly and unknowingly, every diwali takes khushi away from me.

Damn me, Arnav Singh Raizada!!

"Whats the strategy today?? Everyone doing well?"- I asked Sham, the trainer.

"Its very tough task, will take time to make them presentable"- Shan mocked.

"I understand!"- I said truth, I felt it.

Khushi was standing at end of the row. I started looking at her but stopped midway. Natasha! Seems arrogant! Not the arrogant I am, but fake pride.

I praised and she showed me her real face.

"If Arnav Singh Raizada praised, means I am best!"- Natasha's arrogant reply was.

How will the pride blind women know, who and what Arnav Singh Raizada praises??

How will my Khushi survive inbetween such fake people blinded with fake attitude?? Khushi's Devi maiyya, help your Khushi, ours Khushi.

I sneaked a peek at Khushi. She was twisting  her lips. Irritated with me.

"who is she??"- I asked Sham, indicating my own wife.

"Khushi!"- He replied. It seems sankadevi had her part of sanak on Sham's head, tandav, kathak, kumfu, karete…

" Her work out today??"- I again asked.

"Ten Suryanamaskar!"- Sham seems satisfied.

"make them twenty!"- I became strict, she is not my wife here. Have to harrass her as ASR, new opportinity at my door provided by her.

Khushi gasped, Angry.

"Make sure no contestant takes food with high calorie, nothing like sweets, jalebis and chocolate!"- I remind their intake.

"Nehi…"-Khushi reacted, instantly, as expected.

"what?? Do you like jalebis??"- I hit her weakness.

"No!"- She said as if unaffected.

I got ready to leave.

one minute, her lips are moving still,is she saying something like laadgoverner?? No no its too long sentence, something else. 

"I will tell you what I like! At home!"- I find it. I am not any lips reader but I know she said the same.

Well, I am excited! Too excited tonight. She will tell me what she likes!! My guttery mind working hard, imagining things!