2. Pizza comes first

I was going to kill Caitlynn. That was the only way, it was Friday and I had a date. How did I let myself get roped into this?

I walked into my last class of the day not wanting the day to be over. The faster time went the closer I was to my date.

I sat in the middle of the room and pulled out my notebook. The teacher walked in and took attendance.

You ever get that feeling someone is staring at you? Well I have that feeling right now. It took all of my will power to not wipe my head around looking for the culprit. I did a slow glance to see none other than Zach Connors staring straight at me. I smiled at him and then went back to my notebook. This was going to be a long evening.

"So we are going to be starting are big year project next week. You are going to have to do a research project on a topic that is approved by me. Everyone will be working in pairs to do this project and no you will not be able to choose your partners." She explained.

The class groaned but I just sat there. I wasn't mad that she was choosing the groups. I didn't really have any friends in this class and by the way Zach keeps staring at me I'd probably end up stuck with him as my partner.

The teacher started reading off the partners.

"Zach and Kayla."

I let out a sigh of relief. I didn't need to be stuck with him.

Everyone seemed to be in a group except me. The teacher stopped reading the names and looked around.

"Ella your going to be with-," she stopped just as the door to the class room flew open.

"Sorry I'm late teach." Trevor Walker strolled into the classroom.

"Ella you're partners with Trevor." She sighed and sat down at her desk.

He walked over and sat in the seat next to me.

"Hey Bella." He smiled.

"First it's Ella, the teacher literally just said that." I glared.

He just shrugged.

"Second if we are going to be partners for this project you have to be on time to class." I continued.

"Ok I think I can manage that." He agreed.

"Good." I nodded.

"Tomorrow we will be discussing topics and by the end of class you'll need to submit your first idea to me." The teacher said.

"Don't be late again tomorrow." I reminded him as the final bell rang.

"I said I wouldn't be." He snapped.

I didn't bother responding since he was already rushing out of the classroom. This was going to be a disaster.

I had a half an hour to get ready before Zach came to pick me up. I really wasn't going to look that nice but then I felt bad and decided to give him a chance.

I stood in front of my mirror playing with my jet black hair. Whenever I looked at myself I saw my mothers angry face the day I decided to dye my hair. I went from long blond hair to short black hair. It was hard for her since I was always the spitting image of her. Same hair, same eyes, same everything.

I decided to just let my hair rest on my shoulders and threw on a sweater and a pair of ripped jeans. Not too fancy but better than sweatpants. I threw on a coat of mascara and some chapstick. I finished just as the door bell rang.