Chapter 13 - Night Club

Isabella Clark

"Anyway Bell, the Adams empire emailed me yesterday about your social update from your personal account about your relationship with Alex" Kelsie said to me.

"It was his mom" i rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah? The letter seems so formal and it has a structured words" She asked me.

"His mom is a lawyer and the one who knew about it are, his mom and himself" i said.

"I thought the company knows" she said.

"No" i said.

"And anyway your dad has been asking me about you, it seems like he misses you" she said.

I hadn't met my parents for a long time, both of then are busy and so was i. I kept traveling around the world and they live in separate places which made me so hard to meet and contact them and maybe I just didn't want to.

"I miss both of them actually" i said.

"You should call them" she said while checking on the paper.

"Anyway I'm going to a party tonight with Alex" i said to her.

"It sounded like it was out of the script?" She smirked then i laughed.

"No.., so it's kinda funny my friend who's a rapper which technically is his friend too throw a party tonight so why don't we come together" i said to him.

"Uhmm" she said and i knew that she was teasing me.

"Not like that" i laughed the she laughed.

"Okay just don't get so tired cause you have a lot of work to do next week" she said.

"Alright mom" i said then she smiled.

~

He picked me up from my apartment with his white sports car, he picked me up like he always do then he drove us into the night club where our friend throw the party at. We knew there was going to be a lot of celebrities friend which was a good time to have fun plus making some scene.

He parked the car the we got out of the car together, I realized that glenn was also there but he was in a different car. He was making his gap pretty far from us but i still could see him.

"What is glenn doing here?" I whispered.

"His job is to protect and follow me everywhere" he said.

"Glenn deserve a day off" i said.

"Of course he does" he said before pulling my hand to hold.

"He's here to make sure that I'm not drunk enough to drive you home safely princess" he said then we laughed.

We got in by showing the security guard our id and our names to match the name on the list, i was so happy that i was finally back into my partying life which i missed so much. The loud beats from the speaker around the room seemed beating through my chest, the disco balls and colorful light were being turned on to hype up the situation.

We greet our friends who invited us then he told us to have fun, it was his birthday but Alex and i were so busy and forgot to bring him a present, but he didn't care though. So many celebrities and models were coming and i saw Alexander eyes were scanning the girls around the room which made my eyes rolled.