Chapter Twenty one- P.S. touch her and you're dead

Hey guys.. So I think I've found a picture of what Louisa looks like in my head
But just imagine her with the black hair.

Another author i want you to meet is melody_1234_love

She's on a book called 'Hidden Wings' Check it out 😁😁

Another update again and I hope to keep up with this pattern.

Shoutout to my readers who are giving me full support.. I love you all...

New cover alert 🚨!! 😁 what do you guys think... I changed that of bullied also.

P.S.: The photos were googled 😑

Enjoy the update---------------------

Hunter's P.O.V.
———————

" Then I told her how big her nose is!" The voice of Iris's daughter preceeds their presence into the house.

" I thought you said her nose is tiny?" Iris asked as her form surfaces from the door.

She's carrying the little girl in her right hand over the corresponding hip while her other hand is holding a bag of what I believe is groceries.

" So you get my point then" Louisa states and her current expression almost resembles a smirk.

That's new for a kid.

Iris stood still by the door and after a moment bursts out laughing.

I guess she just understood what the girl said.

They still haven't noticed that I'm in the room with them.

" Goodness me Louie! That's harsh" She managed to say between a choking laughter.

" Then next time she shouldn't call me little " The little girl huffed and folded her arms.

At least one trait is highly visible between mother and daughter.

Iris shook her head in an 'SMH' manner and continues moving after shutting the door behind her, ensuring it's locked.

It was only after they were done did she notice me.

" Louie go to the room " She keeps her child on her two feet the girl platters her way down the hall.

Leaving me and her mom.

And her mom being who she is glared at me then walked straight passed me into the kitchen.

Courtesy should really be buried someday.

She emerges from the kitchen with two apples, one I presume is for Louisa and she's about to head for her room.

But not so fast.

I jump up quickly from my position and obstruct her path. She tries swerving in other directions but she found it a waste.

So she settles on glaring straight into my eyes and crossing her arms.

I mimic her action as a simple way of saying she better hear me out or it's her loss.

" Move" She says even before I have the chance to get a good stance.

" Seriously?, the least you owe me is a little good evening for living in my home " I retort at her childish character.

" Your dad's home "