Chapter 36: Bruise

"Babe, wake up." I heard a raspy voice whisper in my ear. "Martina, you need to get to class." Someone was giving me kisses on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw Ace's face. His characteristic messy hair and those beautiful eyes staring at me.

"Did you just call me babe?" I asked with a frown.

"I did. And don't try to act like you didn't like it, I saw that little smile on your face when I said it." He poked my cheek.

I couldn't hide my smile. I sat up on the bed against the headboard and rubbed my eyes with one hand. "Good morning." I looked at him again with a little smile.

"Good morning." He chuckled. "I don't have classes but I believe you do, I turned off your alarm just five minutes ago."

"I don't wanna go." I said pouting.

"Well, you have to." He stood up and I stared at his bare butt walking towards the bathroom. Remembering everything we did last night. Yesterday I was exhausted when we got to bed, but he seemed to have too much energy. Seriously, how did he do it? He had just played a game. We did it two more times after he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

That sounded so weird. What did it mean? What did I have to do now? Would it change anything? I was inexperienced, I didn't know how this worked.

"Babe-" that word again, I was gonna say earlier that I didn't like it, I was not the romantic type, a girl who liked those nicknames. But who was I lying? He caught me smiling. I couldn't help it. When it came from him, he could be calling me potato that I'd still like it. "-If you don't come in ten seconds, I'm gonna shower by myself." He said serious. He liked to play with my feelings.

I sighed and got up quickly. I walked into the bathroom and saw that he was already in the shower. I was wearing a t-shirt, I got cold at night. I took off my clothes quickly and got in. His back was turned to me and the water fell on his hair. He turned around and ran his hands through his hair. I couldn't handle this level of hotness, seriously. He opened his eyes and bit his bottom lip.

"Come here." He grabbed my hand and put me under the jet with him. He grabbed the shampoo and began rubbing my scalp. I grabbed the body wash and I bent down to wash the lower part of his body. I got up again and began spreading it along his chest, running my hands down his arms and stomach. He pushed me gently to place me under the water again and I rinsed my hair, while he washed his.

"So... Mhm... What now?" I asked nervously.

"What do you mean what now?" He asked grabbing my arm gently to pull me away, when he saw I was done and placed himself under the shower. I grabbed the body wash and put some on my hand. "Nope. Negative. Give it to me." He grabbed it from me and began washing my body. "So, what did you mean?"

"Mhm. I mean, I don't know... " I was fidgeting with my necklace nervously. He bent down to wash my legs and when he got up, I kept talking. "Ace, I've never had a boyfriend." I admitted.

He opened his eyes wide and stared at me, his hands still rubbing my chest with the body wash. "Are you serious?" He said blinking repeatedly.

"Yes."

"I'm your first boyfriend."

"Yes."

"Like, the very first one?"

I took his hands off of me and placed myself under the water. "Dios mío, Ace. Yes." I sighed.

I closed my eyes and let the water ran down my face, suddenly embarrassed. I felt two hands grabbing my waist and pulling me against his body. He crashed his lips with mine and he pulled apart after a few seconds biting my lower lip.