Chapter Nine [Boo'd up & Slackin]

A L I J A H

"Cali quit playing and let's take a selfie" I whined before snapping a picture of the both of us smiling to hard. Cali grabbed me and made me lay down with him and we got comfortable.

"You always smell so fucking good" Cali mumbled as he smelled my hair. We were laying upside down in his bed at his house and it was so weird. We couldn't go to my house because my dad would flip so I told him I was with Rome but really I was with Cali.

"This is like our second date" I laughed and he sat up and shook his head kissing my lips lightly. I was falling so hard but at the same time I was trying to not give him my all because I didn't trust people easily.

Cali made a funny face at me and I returned it causing us to both bust out laughing as he laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arm around me making me feel secure.

I placed my hand on his face and rubbed it as he started laughing. His face felt warm and soft except for the small cut on the side of his face but regardless of that he was still perfect to me I just wasn't going to tell him that because I knew he'd get cocky.

"What do you want our third date to be? What about roller skating cause I ain't never been and I can't skate" he said and I could feel his face turn up into a smile. He had the most adorable smile I've ever seen.

"Yeah we can do that, just don't be falling and embarrassing me" I joked and he pinched my thigh making me shriek.

"You like me?" He asked and I started laughing nervously. Cali sat up and looked into my eyes making a kissing face.

"I like you a lot like a lot a lot" I tell him and he leaned in and kissed me causing me to wrap my arms around his neck tightly. My legs wrapped around his waist and and he licked my bottom lip with his tongue begging for entrance but I turned my head and he kissed my neck.

"We need to chill out a lil bit before you make me get carried away" he said sitting up and I nodded and did the same.

"Do you think I'm wrong for ignoring my mom?" I asked Cali changing the subject and he did a smile and rubbed his chin.

"Yes and no, if I were you I'd be pissed off because of how dramatic that affected your life and everyone shouldn't be trying to cover for her ass and put the blame on you because not everyone knows what that feels like and because she was very wrong and I'm not denying that but at the end of the day that's still your mama and you can't be doing her like that but I think she needs to apologize because that's all your asking for" he tells me pulling me into his lap and resting his hands on my thighs.

"This is why I think your so cute" I joke and he puckered his lips out and I pecked him lightly. He smacked my thighs causing them to turn red.

"Fat girl, you getting thick ma" Cali joked and I punched him in the shoulder really hard. All he does is play.

He wrapped his arms around me and we just sat there and looked into each others eyes making faces trying to get one of us to kiss the other. I finally caved and grabbed his face kissing him deeply automatically getting butterflies.

"Stop moving around so much I feel like you trying to hunch" he joked and I rolled my eyes playfully and adjusted the way I was straddling him.

"Why are you such a pervert?" I asked feeling his hands grab my ass and he made a smacking noise with his mouth and turned his head to the side.

"You make me act this way foreal" he says and I went to pull away but he held on to me tighter and started whining.

"You ever been high before?" He asked and I shook my head. I watched as he reached into his sweatpants pocket and pulled out a lighter and a blunt.