37 | my last

AERI

i reached outside, the cool breeze touched my skin, making me relaxed yet i could still feel my heart beating fast, as if i was running.

"hyuck, stop being like that!" i heard yeri's voice squealed. i let my eyes scanned the area, and there i saw both of them.

they were both sitting on the seesaw, hyuck remained down to make yeri squeal and scared since she was high up.

giggled, laughs was all i heard from them. happiness, and even love was all i sense when i watched them.

i gulped, i didn't really knew if i should go to them, or not.

i wanna hug hyuck for the last time, say that i love him, i adore him and show him that i care for him. i wanna say things to him, that i have been hiding.

i want to:

i bit my lips, and walked towards the two joyful people who was playing like small children. they noticed my presence, and both stopped, still yeri was up in the air, she was a beautiful fearless girl.

"hyuck can we talk?" i asked. my eyes weren't looking at his because he would make me blush, like tomato. "sure, i'll listen."

"private, and alone please?" i plead, yeri smiled widely nodding her head. "it's okay, i will leave the both of you."

hyuck slowly stood up, which made yeri slowly lower down her seat, then she hopped off and waved for the both of us. me and donghyuck watched her, till she disappeared from our sight.

there was an awkward pause between me and him, but i turned around and faced him. "hyuck..."

he looked at me awkwardly, waiting for me to speak again. "hyuck, my brother is back, and he is taking me with him." i spoke.

his eyes dilated, his eyes started to get teary and he looked like he desired to pull me into a tight embrace.

"w-what no way." he spoke with shakey voice, his throat was like sand paper, and his lips were shaking, turning pale.

i nodded my head. "yes hyuck, he is taking me with him. a home, a home i always wanted." i weakly smiled, he shook his head and grabbed my hands tightly. "but aeri....."

"yes, yes hyuck, but. but you're.... a home to me too." i pursed my lips and tried to hold back my wet tears.

"you are a home too. even though you have been such an idiot to me. being cruel, then kind, then cruel, then kind, then you switch again, i still adore you so much donghyuck! i do adore you. you are like a home, when i am around you, when your arms are around me. i feel like flying in the sky, and i want to stay like that with you. but i can't, i still and have to go to with my brother."

as much i tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from my throat in the form of a silent scream. the beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. i hit his chest and tried to speak, but my voice was melted by the sound of the place. the muffled sobs wracked against my chest.

"i love you hyuck, i love you!" i screamed the words i have been hiding.

that's how i want it to be.

i want that to happen, to say the things i just spoke inside my head. but what about hyuck?

i don't think he would care. i don't think he would feel sorry anymore, i start to think that i am an emotionless robot for him.

he's an idiot, but an angel too.

"hihihi, stop hyuck!" yeri screamed, giggling cutely like a baby. hyuck didn't listened, but let her stay up in the air.

i watched those joyful people.

then i finally decided.

i took a step back, turned around and ran away as fast as i could, away from them, away from the one i love.

this might be my last time, seeing him.

note: rip DongAe stans, omg lololol.