13

Next morning-
Okay I can do this, I will just ask him to be mine and he will accept it, right?
Jungkooks thoughts got cut of by a loud scream coming down from the kitchen.

He ran down stairs to find that Jimin was not there.

"Jimin where are you?"
Asked jungkook walking around the kitchen trying to find out where did Jimin go, because he could swear that he just heard him scream.

"Jimin it's not funny come out"

Jungkook started going outside to look for Jimin, but suddenly he got hit by a shoe.
Jimins shoes to be exact.

"Owww What was that for Jimin?"-
Asked jungkook while holding his eye,
"You are really annoying Jeon"

"What did I do this time"
"Well for starters I got this text from an unknown number saying that you will propose to your boyfriend"

"Are you mad?"

"OF COURSE IM MAD"

"But why?"
Asked jungkook smirking, his wolf was very pleased that his mate is jealous.

"WELL I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME, but I guess you are just a playboy"

Jimin turned and was about to leave,
But suddenly an arm was wrapped around his waist and he hit jungkooks chest and jungkook hugged him,

"Jimin how long have we known each other"

" about a year"

"Yes Jimin about a year and all the time that has passed I have fallen deeper for you everyday and I can't get you out of my head, whatever I'm doing, wherever i am, and whoever I am with you are always on my mind"
Jimin looked up at him with eyes filled with tears,

"But what about the text?"

"The message you got is not true because I'm not proposing to my boyfriend but I'm asking you out to be my boyfriend jimin-shi"

Jimin looked at him with wide eyes.

"So Jimin-shi do you want to be my boyfriend"

Jimin was shocked but after sometime he glared at
jungkook.

"Really Jeon you are going to propose in the garden, Ha you thought, I'm not that easy remember"
And jimin broke the hug,

"But I guess I will accept it because you know I'm way too kind sometimes, but is fine"

Jungkook grinned and leaned forward to kiss Jimin.
Jimins eyes widen by the sudden action but he was also pleased.

When they pulled away jungkook grinned like a kid who got what he wanted for Christmas.
And Jimin just couldn't help but laugh.

And that ladies and gentlemen was the story of 2 werewolves who fell in love, and I don't really know what I did in this story but I hope you enjoyed it and there will soon be a bonus chapter, but for now the book is completed.