So Maybe I Am Not Okay

'Tess, I had the weirdest dream ever. I had to join a group of men to save their world and one of them is blood h-' I open my eyes and see a smirking Legolas, standing by the wall looking back at me. 'I am the hot one?'

'Obliviously' I state but I know I can't hide the blush that appears on my cheeks. I sit up and quickly look around. The chamber I am in is beautiful! It is white and it looks elf-ish? The bed I am laying in is a huge king size bed and the rooftop is made out of breaches and wood. A fire is also burning in the fireplace. The doors to the terrace are wide open and I can hear the a beautiful song to be sung. 'What are they singing?'

'A lament for Gandalf'

'What do they sing about?' Legolas smiles sad. 'How wise he was and kind' He walks over to the bed I am laying in. 'How do you feel Sara?'

He quickly changes the subject. Our elf is also grieving.

I shrug. 'Better?'

'Better? How better?'

'I don't feel any pain better' Legolas rolls with his eyes but gives me a smirk. 'Sara, you gave us a hard time. We thought you died'

What?

'I died?'

'No, but your breathing was so shallow, that we thought you weren't breathing at all. Luckily the Lady Galadriel could save you'

'I know her!' As soon as I have said it, the door opens and she comes walking in. She is the same woman who was by my council. Galadriel. 'Sara Blackwood. I know you would come here'

Hello to you too Woman I barely know.

Legolas bows his head and smiles at me, than he leaves the chamber. The woman sits down on the edge of the bed next to me. 'Hi' I say a bit unsure. 'Hello Sara, we meet again'

'Yes indeed. You healed me! Thank you so much!' I ramble on. 'You're welcome Sara, but can I look to your wounds' I nod and lay down again. She pushes the blankets out of the way so she can check my leg and then she turns to my shoulder. 'Your shoulder was wounded by a poisoned blade. But luckily we could heal you in time' She smiles and stands up. 'How are the others?'

'They are fine and waiting on your return. They are still grieving over Gandalf' When she mentions the wizard her eyes flash. She is also grieving. She lays a hand on my head. 'Please rest Sara. You can sleep in peace tonight. We shall speak later' When she leaves I turn around in my bed. So I lay on my side on my good shoulder. The singing is stopped and I can hear the wind blow. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming near in the hallway. Hushed voices talking. 'I don't care that she said she has to rest. I want to see her!' Aragorn? 'I know that Mellon, but she has been through a lot. She doesn't show it. She remains strong and steady' Legolas says stern. 'What are you trying to say?' Legolas signs. 'Never mind, go to her. I know she wants to see you to' Again footsteps, but now fading in the distant. The door creaks when Aragorn opens it and I squeeze my eyes shut. He walks wordlessly towards my bed and I feel the bed sink in when he sits down. He strokes my cheek lightly and again butterflies go wild in my stomach. He signs. 'Elei velui Sara' And kisses the top of my head. He sits next to me like this for a while and then abruptly stands up and walks out of my room.

Bloody hell.

What was that?

I open my eyes again and roll over so I lay on my back again.

He kissed me!

He kissed my forehead, but who cares. He kissed me!

Easy Sara.

Smiling like an idiot I close my eyes again and fall in the black abyss once again.

'Sara' Startled I wake up, sitting straight up in bed. It is still dark so it has to be still night or almost dawn. 'Sara' Again my name is being called. I slip out of bed and walk out of my chamber. I have no idea where I am going but my feet are taking me there..

'Sara'

This is creepy.

I walk outside now, I go stairs up and down and when I walk onto a platform. Upon a low stone pedestal, carved like a branching tree, sits a shallow silver basin. Galadriel steps forward.

Has she been waiting for me?

Welcome Sara.

My eyes grow wide. She speaks inside my head! Galadriel smiles and offers me her hand. I take it and she leads me to the small glade. 'Will you look into the mirror?' She speaks now.

Which Mirror?

'This Mirror shows you what has been and what shall come. Will you look?' I nod, not knowing what to do. But my curiosity wins it from the fear raging inside me, so I bent over and look into the mirror.

First everything is hazy but the image becomes clearer. I see myself, fighting. The image switched and then I see myself crying, my hands stained with blood. The imagine switched again and this time I see myself again fighting, but this time I don't win.

In shock I look up to Galadriel. 'What is this?' I hiss upset. Galadriel moves closer and takes my hands in hers. 'This is what happened when you and the Fellowship don't succeed. Find your hope, your anchor and it shall keep you alive'

'But how do I get home?' I stammer. 'The Valar choose you Sara Blackwood. I can't decide if you go home or not. You can only do what they want you to do. Why they send you to us. You have to win this war'

The next morning we arrive at the river banks. Galadriel's words are still haunting my mind. I can feel everyone watching me. Is it so obvious? Galadriel approaches us together with her husband, Celeborn. Other elf's are also watching us go.

Great another fan base.

They dress us in an green cloak with an elven leaf brooch to close and to open it. My clothes are all washed and cleaned so I feel more anew. And my wounds are healed so, I am ready to kill some orc! 'Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people' Celeborn says while clasping my brooch on.

Oh.

I just smile at him.

'Thank you' I say respectful while bowing my head slightly. He does the same. 'May these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly eyes' Celeborn addresses us. Then we all go to the boats they have prepared for us. I grab a pack and put them in one of the boots while Legolas is doing the same. I hear Merry and Pippin say something about Lembas bread and not filling them. I chuckle.

Those rascals.

When everything is packed, all of us those a boat. I sit with Legolas and Gimli. Boromir with Merry and Pippin and Aragorn in the front with Sam and Frodo. As we depart, I close my eyes. listening to the sounds of the forest one last time. Before we arrived at by the boats. Galadriel had given us gift. Merry and Pippin have daggers, Legolas a new bow. Sam a rope, that she called the strongest rope in the land and Frodo some beloved light. Aragorn did receive nothing but she talked to him and then he looked at me. My gift was a beautiful pendant. Made of gold and a ruby, red as blood.

I seriously love it.

I open my eyes when I hear Gimli huff. 'Gimli?'

'Yea Lass' He says while paddling. 'What was Lady Galadriel's gift to you' Gimli turns red. 'Yes what was her gift?' Legolas asks with a grin. ' I asked her for one hair from her golden head. She gave me three' Is the Dwarf answer.