Chapter 32

Narrator

Liana had fun with Oliver, Ethan and Jason. At the beginning when they arrived. They found Jason and Ethan waiting for them. They already bought the tickets with foods and drinks.

Liana did not feel awkward at all because Ethan and Jason kept joking around and teasing Oliver for small things like why he wanted to watch Animation.

The movie was not bad. All of them enjoyed the movie and commented about it as they moved to the Exit door.

"I see why you wanted to watch that movie. The movie was too good to not watch." Jason said looking at Oliver.

Oliver grinned. "I do research about these things." He said making everyone laugh.

"You don't have to research for these things. You can just watch any movie and comment about it. They make the posters and the trailers really unique to attract people." Jason said.

"They sure do." Ethan agreed.

Their movie time ended with them going for early dinner because Ethan had to do some work. They went for BBQ.

Jason made a wrap with lettuce, garlic and lots of meat and give it to Liana. Liana shyly took the wrap from him and ate it making Oliver huffed. He then made a much more bigger wrap for Liana. Ethan and Liana could just laugh awkwardly while Jason rolled his eyes and said.

"You have to be considerate that the wrap you just made won't even fit her mouth. You put way too much meat."

Oliver looked at Liana sheepishly. "I just wanted to make sure you eat lots of meats."

"Thanks" Liana said laughing awkwardly.

They did have a good evening with a little drink here and there but Oliver made sure that he didn't drink much because he was going to drive Liana home. Ethan went home before them while Jason was totally drunk and he screamed that he wanted to go for Karaoke.

"No." Oliver said annoyed while folding his arms.

"That's okayyyyyy." Jason said slurring and shooing Oliver away. "Liana hereeeee" and putting his arm on her shoulder and smiling at her.

Liana didn't know what to say. "You want me to call someone??" She looked at Jason then at Oliver.

"No. I will ask someone to drop him off." Oliver said sounding a little pissed. He removed Jason's arm from Liana as quickly as possible and put it on his.

"Well." Liana thought. "Maybe he is angry because Jason is drunk."

"I have called for someone and he will drop him off"Oliver said looking at Jason who was whining hearing about going home.

"That's fine. I can go home by myself. You should take care of him." Liana said shyly.

"I can't let you go home on your own not at this hour." Oliver frowned.

"I am good and don't worry. I will text you when I am home?" She said.

"No." Oliver said and he almost sounded more mad than before and Liana did not like him sounding so angry.

"When I am drunk I don't want my friends to just leave me with a random person and go. I would want them to take me or someone who I know." Liana said trying to make him understand.

"The person who is dropping Jason is someone who he knows and plus he will be fine." Oliver said.

"Aww... I see your love for me." Jason pouted. "You don't want to take me home?? Are you leaving me by myself with one of your people?"

Oliver pinch Jason's side when Liana was not looking and made Jason scream an "ouch"

"Yup. You better take him home." She said for the last time.

"Fine, but will you be okay if someone else drops you off?? I don't want you to take a public transports."

"I don't know the person. It will be awkward and plus I don't know if I can trust a stranger." Liana said laughing.

"Trust me, you will be at good hands and I know you will be fine. It is better you go with the person than travel late at night now and who knows what time the bus is arriving and how long will it take. It is cold outside too." Oliver said trying to make a deal with Liana. "It is either you come with me and Jason or you go with the person I trust so I know you will be fine."

Liana looked at Oliver and then at Jason.

"You should come with us. We can go for round 2." Jason said slurring and taking out 2 fingers. "Why there is 4? What happened to my fingers?" He said in shock and whined. "Oliver, did you see what just happened ?"

"Uh- I guess I will just go with the person you trust. It will be hard for you to handle him and you might be exhausted by the time you drop him off." Liana said smiling.

Oliver looked at Liana and said, "hmm.." and then he took his phone and dial a number and order the person to come and meet them outside the restaurant. Liana felt Oliver's coldness towards her and she couldn't understand why.

Soon, a man in a black suit appeared and give a nod to Oliver. Oliver whispered something to his ear and Liana stood there rubbing her neck nervously. The man, most probably is in his late 30s and he had a powerful aura making Liana think that maybe he work as a guard but she was not sure that how Oliver know this person or why this person is here in the first place.

"He will take you home. His name is Caleb." Oliver said looking at Liana. "When you are home, just let me know." He said and give Caleb a nod and then look at Liana.

"Thank you for today." Liana said unsure about his behaviour. "I had a good time" and she hope that he did too.

" I will see you around." Oliver said. "You should go now.. it is getting late." Oliver made sure that Liana left first with Caleb then he helped Jason in his car. Jason started snoring as soon as he got inside.

Oliver drove silently to Jason's house while his mind was in a mess.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and a share if you are enjoying this book.Happy readings!