📃: CII

🖋

🖋

"Y/N!"

The brown haired boy rushed toward the side of the girl.

Namjoon had seen her sneaking away from inside the dining room. He furrowed his eyebrows trying to warn Mr. Yeon about his sick little daughter. But as Namjoon stared back to the older male, he received nothing more than a deadly glare, so he didn't.

He stood up from his seat and decided to follow her on his own.

His eyes widened when he witnessed his mate in misery.

He crouched down and picked her head up, gently placed it on top of his lap.

"We should get you back to the hospital-"

"No... *cough" The girl held Namjoon's hand with her smaller one.

She slowly opened her eyes and caught her breath. Namjoon was working like drugs to her. Her tensed body suddenly relaxed, the pain on her chest had already gone, her body wasn't burning anymore.

The girl let out a sigh of relieve, hands clutching tighter on Namjoon's.

"But we-"

"Just stay... like this.. for a while.." she cut him off and huffed. She brought Namjoon hand touching her cheeks and Namjoon was nothing more than a blushing mess. His cheeks were beet red, heart beating crazily inside.

Even though she still felt weak, she tried her best to sit up, letting go of Namjoon's hand she had been dearly held.

The next thing she did, made Namjoon almost having a heart attack.

Y/N hugged Namjoon tight as if her life was depended on it. She wrapped her arms on his bigger body, resting her head on top of his shoulder.

Namjoon just kneeled there stunned at her action.

"This felt right..." she mumbled

"W-what??" Namjoon felt her chest almost burst, he wriggled his body trying to let himself go because he won't be able to survive the overwhelming feelings.

"Ssssh, can we stay like this for a while..?" she pleaded.

Namjoon wasn't answering but she could feel his nod slight on her shoulder. She secretly smiled as she felt Namjoon hugged her back. Now she understood why they always said, it feels like home in between your arms.

"Namjoon..." she pulled away but Namjoon hands were stuck holding her waist.

The boy just hummed, still in the cloud nine after his mate literally submitted herself. Wide grin still attached on his face.

"Is there something that you hiding from me?"

-

Namjoon was flustered.