Chapter 33: Dream

----------
~Dream~
----------

Y'all wanted smut? You got it.
Hold on to your panties cause this bouta get hella DIRTY. Camren shippers? Sorry bout this one..

***WARNING! SMUT SCENE***

Camila's POV

I bit into my palm when she unzipped my zipper. "Rose." I choked out as a protest, holding her shoulders to prevent her from moving.

"Stop." It was a weak protest and I wanted to slap the fuck outta myself.

She stared at me, her lustful gaze making me uncomfortable.

"No." Was the only word she said before she pulled down my pants. I gasped, remembering the countless times we did this.

She slowly stood up, squeezing me roughly through my briefs and I moaned. Don't do this Camila!
It was kinda hard to push her off. I mean, what would you do, if a completely hot person was doing this to you? But still.. I'm suppose to think about Lauren!

"Rose. Stop." I managed to get out firmly, shoving her back with a huff.

She stared at me in shock, before her face contorted to one of mischief.

My eyes widened when she came back, pushing up against my body before I had a chance to protest. "Bad girl." She husked out, gripping my jaw firmly.
"But.."

"But nothing! You're such a fucking tease and I'm tired of it." She growled.

I gasped.

She leaned down, licking a stripe up my neck before nibbling softly on my soft spot, shit, she still remembers my soft spots?

"Mmm.." I moaned out, closing my eyes when I felt her smirking against my neck.
Her lips closed in on mine, her tongue immediately in my mouth causing another moan to escape my lips.
"Fuck."

Before I knew it, she had her hand in my briefs before pulling my erect member out, immediately stroking it as her eyes glanced down. "Nghhh. Fuck." I moaned when her hand started rubbing faster and she leaned close, her mouth next to my right ear.

"Definitely grew bigger." She licked at my earlobe and I couldn't help but buck up into her hand.

I shouldn't be doing this.. But.. Fuck! It feels so good...

"Faster." I gasped.

She growled, squeezing the base of my member, causing a groan of pleasure to escape my lips.
"You don't tell me what to do." She hissed and I whimpered when she withdrew her touch.

My room was soundproof, and I was glad.

In one swift moment she dropped to her knees, eyeing the weeping tip of my cock like dinner. "You fucking naughty girl. You want my mouth?" She licked her lips, teasing me to no end and I whimpered, lust completely taking over my senses.

"Do you?" She wrapped her warm hand around my pulsating member now, teasing me with a tiny lick on the tip of my cock. I groaned, fisting her hair. "Stop teasing.." I whimpered out, thrusting slightly, but she pulls back, grabbing my hands before holding them to my hips. "You don't tell me what to do." She glared sexily and my breath hitched.