7.0 WHOA

I closed my blinds and changed my clothes. Revealing but not slutty.

I practically ran out the house. I walked next door and up the stairs. I knocked on the door. Jahseh opened it, shirtless.

"Hey." I spoke. He looked me up and down.

"Hey." He dragged out. I smiled. He stepped to the side and let me in. I walked into the living room and plopped down onto the couch.

"Well make yourself at home." He said sarcastically.

He went to what I'm guessing was the kitchen and got us a bag of chips. He came back and sat down next to me.

"Netflix?" He asked. I nodded.

We watched 'On My Block' for an hour suddenly I turned towards him.

"So you just gone act like everything that happened yesterday didn't happen?" I spoke. He looked at me for a second then smirked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He said. I frowned him and looked back at the tv. I smiled and looked at him for a second. I got up and straddled his lap facing him.

"You sure?" I asked. He nodded and looked passed me at the tv. I twerked on him a bit.

"You positive?" I spoke. He began to grow beneath me.

"Fuck it." He said under his breath. He gently threw me onto the couch and got on top.

•••

This is only short because this has been in my drafts for like a week and I've been on writers block so I didn't really know what to write. So yea I'll prob have a new long chapter up tomorrow. 🙃