bb sick

okay so i try to keep the suggesrions in order but i forgot which suggestions were first and i feel bad :'(
sorry for being dead
thank you Un1dent1fi3d69 for this

--------------------

jaren

With sleep, peace should come.
That was not the case for me.

I woke up this morning ready to start my day when suddenly i nearly threw up all over the floor.

I now lay in bed, feeling hot and cold all over, nose stuffed and constantly feeling like i need to puke.

John, my boyfriend, was coming over from his home to visit and he'd have to deal with this. What fun.

My head pounded with a migrane, and i desperately wanted to sleep, but what a time to decide to be sick. I winced as the doorbell rang through out the house, and with wobbly knees i made my way towards the door.

"Hey Smit-  oh damn you dont look too good." "Fever." God it even hurt to speak.

John made himself at home, sorta.

The poor guy busied himself making me soup that i had, making sure i wasnt too hot or too cold; still cant figure out how he did that with just a fuckin light blanket and a small pack of ice wrapped in cloth on my head.

"This was not how i wanted you first day back after 3 months to go. Dumb immune system."

John had walked in slowly, a tray of soup and crackers in his hands. "Dont worry Smit, Im glad i could do this. You never let me coddle you and help you with stuff like this."

"Thats cause I hate being coddled." "My point proven." The tray was sat across my lap, John sitting in front of me.

"Best to eat the crackers first, then the soup." I nodded, taking small bites to make sure my stomach doesnt decide to ruin this amount of happiness in front of me. Along with John, dont think he'd apprecite puke all over his clothes.

I ate in peace, thanking the lords that I was able to keep it down once i finished.

I set the tray on the ground, feeling John come closer to wrap himself around my body. I felt his lips kiss my neck teasingly, and i tilted my head to feel more of it.

"No, no kisses John. Youre gonna get sick."

"No i wont, I have the best immune system." I raised my eyebrow. "Maybe not the best, but its pretty okay." He leaned in anyways, placing a kiss to my lips. I let him do as he pleased, feeling my tired eyes close. I practically melted against him, loving him even more than I already did.

"Youre adorable when youre sleepy, Smit." I whined, rolling over to face away from him.

"Let me sleep, jerk." "Oh now Im the jerk. The guy who fed you, made sure you felt better. Youre just rude." "You love me anyways. Get over here im tired."

John reluctantly latched onto me, arms wrapping around my waist as he cuddle into my chest. "Yeah, I do."

------

I yawned, waking up to little to no blankets on me. I felt pretty fine, i still felt sick, just not as worse as yesterday.

I sat up, looking to the big lump that groaned. "John? You good?"

Said man unraveled himself, sending a glossy eyed glare. "Motherfucker. You got me sick." I scoffed. "Youre the one who decided to fuckin kiss me! You set that up for yourself."

"You still couldve stopped me!" "Youre a stubborn bitch how could I without fucking locking myself in my bathroom?" John grew silent, then proceded to grumble and bury himself back into the blanket. "Bitch." "Fucker."

I sighed, picking up the tray and started to head out. "Smit?" "What?" I paused my journey and looked back. He popped out, hands formed into a heart.

I laughed. "I love you too you cheesy motherfucker."

------------------------

sorry for being dead
thanks again for suggesiton
i honestly dont know what to write for a "outro"? i guess you could call it?