Ron/ Draco/ Wink

I cheered on Ron of course, he's my boyfriend after all

I cheered on Ron of course, he's my boyfriend after all. I was so proud of him for winning the game and making it on the team. Hermione stood beside Harry so I walked over to her.

Hearing gasps from behind me I turned to see Ronald kissing Lavender Brown. I froze, many of the people in the common room looking for my reaction. "Ronald..." he pulled away at the sound of my voice.

Lavender with that stupid grin on her face and Ron looking shocked. "Sorry to interrupt, I just thought you'd like to know, that Lavender here is your new girlfriend."

With that I pushed past everyone to the door. Hermione and Harry both trying to get to me as I slammed the door. Running through the halls, passing a certain platinum blond hair as I entered ROR (Room of Requirement.)

The room was full of random things because I wanted to hide. There was a small coach made for two in the corner of the room. Walking over as tears fell, they were impossible to stop.

I couldn't hear the sound of the door opening over the sound of my own sadness. Footsteps echoed through the room which grabbed my attention.

"Hermione, Harry I really don't want to talk about it right now. I know you two feel obligated to fix Ronald's mistake but I don't need your apologies for him."

A chuckle echoed as the footsteps got closer, "Sorry LN, not Hermione, Harry or Ron."

I looked up at the sound of the the Slytherin Princes voice, "D-Draco why are you here?"

He came over to the seat beside me, "The real question is why aren't you at the party in your Common Room?"

I sniffed looking into his eyes, "I asked first." Draco laughed lightly.

"Well when you see the Gryffindor girl that's know as the heat of Gryffindor you just start wondering what would make her cry?"

I sighed leaning back on the couch, "My boyfri- ex boyfriend making out with Lavender Brown in front of the whole common room— like I don't exist. Honestly! I thought us being together since before we were five years old!"

"You've been together since you were Five?!" I shook my head with a smile as Draco sighed in relief.

"Honestly you need a brain, I've know the Weasleys since the age of Five, I dated Ron at the start of term. I dated Roger Davies till he graduated last year."

Draco nodded, "Parkinson has it in her head that we'll be together."

"Well you we're promised to her, she had her future set in stone. Lucky she is I'm lost here. Ron was supposed to be my future, then he goes and embarrassed me in front of everyone." I took out a small picture from my pocket.

Me and the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry, Sirius, Remus and Tonks. And another with me and Ron smiling.
"I want to throw this away or set it on fire, but I can't."

Draco took my wand and my hand that held the photo of me and Ron. He was close to be as he whispered in my ear, "Say it."

Taking a deep breath, "Incendio." I muttered as the photo burned into ashes that fell to the ground. The door suddenly opened and Draco ran to the back exit. "Meet me when your done." I nodded.

Harry, Hermione and Ron came over to me as the door closed, "Who were you talking to YN?"

I looked to the door, "No one..."

Ron gave me a pleading look, "YN I'm so sorr-."

"Don't care Ronald! It's over alright, no more excuses you know that I would buy. We're over, we'll be friends that's it! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to meet someone at the moment." I walked to the back exit.

Right outside the door was Draco Malfoy with a smirk on his face as he saw me. I smiled, "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"You lied to them." Draco came to my side taking my hand.

I looked around, "You know, what they say about you is true. You Draco Malfoy are a sly snake." I teased.

I leaned against the wall, Draco a mer few inches in front of me, "Mind if I Slytherin?" We both burst out laughing.

"Your a bloody idiot Malfoy." I snickered behind my hand.

Draco leaned into me, "Draco! I just broke up with my boyfriend."

"Who cheated on you?! It's called revenge, plus can't you just feel the-." I smacked him.

"Don't you dare you bloody pervert." Draco raised his hands in defense.

"Feel the love in the air, was all I was going to say. Stop being so dirty YN." My eyes widened, Draco looked at me confused.

I looked down, "You said my name, you've never said my name before. It's always LN or Gryffin-girl."

Draco nodded with a smile, "YN, YN, YN, YN, YN." I giggled kissing his cheek, they turned a tinted pink.

The sound of the Golden Trio filled our ears, me and Draco shared an eye roll. "Shut up Malfoy, you stupid Git! Hagrid was an amazing teacher if it weren't for you faking an injury because you were jealous of Harry!"

Draco smirked at the trio came closer, "Don't tell me to shut up YN! That giant ogre can nearly speck English, how the bloody hell are we supposed to know what he says!" He winked at me.

I shoved past him, "Just leave your own insults and opinions to yourself, alright Draco! You foul louth evil little cockroach!"

The trio pulled me away from Draco, Hermione looked confused. "Why did you two call each other by your first names?"

Me and Draco shared a look, "Well we were having a reasonable conversation, till LN started yelling at me for no reason!"

I glared at him, "Your the one who started talking smack about Hagrid! How do you not expect me to defend him?! I'm a Gryffin-girl remember, you bloody toaser."

Harry pulled me back as I jumped out at him, "Come on YN he's not worth it!" We walked away from Draco, but right before we turned the corner, I looked back at him and sent him a small wink.