💕The Incident | Tododeku/Kiribaku |

Departing from his classroom, Midoriya heaved out a sigh of relief before thrusting one of his hands through his curly locks. As his other classmates were ambling out of the classroom, Midoriya waited patiently for his tutor/best friend from highschool, Todoroki.

Peeking inside, Midoriya was able to get a glimpse of him chatting to their professor, "Probably about the guy next to him that was trying to cheat on his test," Midoriya thought and leaned on the entrance of the door with his hand placed over his small, plump lips with his thumb tracing over it. The ends of his green sweater covered his whole hand yet what could only be perceived is his finger tips; as he rubbed his lips, the fabric from the sweater tickled against his chin, sending a small wave of blithe pleasure.

Midoriya's alluring jade green eyes landed onto Todoroki, scrutinizing his figure as he is dressed immaculately like usual; not a strand of hair out of place; not a single tear or stain on his clothing.

The smaller male knew that because of Todoroki's admirable sense of fashion, mannerism and keen intellect that most of the girls (if not all of them) were heads over heel for him. In spite of that, Midoriya ponders that it's more than just that-his last name is what stands out, something that Midoriya found to be quite irritable.

They knew he was the son of, Endeavor, the one and only "Flaming King" that seems to have everyone wrapped around his self-conceited finger mostly because of his quirk, money and popularity. It's hard to not notice them with all of the magazines littered around.

But Midoriya can't blame them for wanting Todoroki for he, in fact, thinks the same way that the other girls do.

He always finds himself caught in those captivating irises that flashed furtively, a ray of light always seeming to bounce off of his flawless skin, giving his complexion an alluring hue, his hair obsessively soft and his lips looking too intimidating that Midoriya couldn't help but wonder how soft it felt when on his skin.

"Wait, what am I thinking!?" Midoriya thought and patted his cheeks, feeling how hot they were; that burning sensation that unconsciously crept on him was forming a cherry red hue on his cheeks that was very apparent even from a few meters away.

"I-I'm dating Kaachan, why would I be thinking of Todoroki like that?" Midoriya cupped his cheeks with his hands, rubbing them against it to dwindle the burning yet the more he thought about Todoroki, the more the burn amplified.

"Midoriya, are you okay?" Todoroki inquired, startling the shorter male who slightly jumped, "T-Todoroki-kun..."

Midoriya pressed his hands firmly against his cheeks to not disclose them to the older male, his expression becoming more timid than usual and Todoroki was able to easily discern it.

Before he could talk, Midoriya flashed him a radiant closed-eye smile, "I'm good!" He exclaimed exuberantly before removing his hands from his cheeks and locked them together in front of him; his cheeks only slightly red.

"Good then," Todoroki said and exchanged that warming smile of Midoriya's with one of his own, yet slightly smaller. Even though that's all he can manage, Midoriya appreciates it.

"Tonight we celebrate for finishing our exams," Todoroki began moments after they departed from their classroom and down the long, vacant halls of the prestigious academy. Midoriya nodded as he adjusted the strap of his backpack on his shoulder. "Where do you suggest we celebrate?" Midoriya questioned.

Todoroki clicked his tongue, silence engulfing between the two but was cut short when Midoriya giggled at the taller male's cogitated expression knowing that he was thinking way too hard.