~Eighty-Five~

A/N: As promised, a quadruple update!! Let's get this book to 1 million reads lmaoo

Unfortunately this chapter is a bit short, though. I ran out of ideas lol 

The next few weeks went by so fast as Harry became so busy preparing for the ARIAs while trying to do his tour and his counselling with Scott at the same time. He had to put some time aside to get himself fitted for a new Alexander McQueen suit he was going to wear to the awards (it was going to be a gorgeous, shiny purple paisley one that I honestly couldn't wait to see) and since he was also asked to perform one of his songs at the awards, he actually decided to weigh it up between Kiwi and Raven – but since Kiwi was already released as an official single and Raven wasn't (he's planning to do that next year), Jeffrey managed to convince Harry that Kiwi was probably the better choice.

Now, the ARIAs were just a couple of weeks away. With a rather large time gap between Harry's next two shows, Jeffrey agreed to let Harry fly home for a few days since he knew I needed to prepare for the awards, too – and being me I didn't have the slightest idea about getting ready for an awards show. Lately, in my sixth month of pregnancy, I've been finding it increasingly difficult to get to sleep – and for the past couple of days, I've felt too tired and lazy to do anything. So, having not showered in a day or two, I decided to finally get off my ass and wash myself because I honestly felt so gross and unfresh.

But I had barely been in the shower for five minutes when I suddenly heard the shower doors sliding open – and I didn't even have time to react before I felt two strong arms caressing my stomach from behind – but it still made me smile since I instantly knew who it was.

"Mind if I join you?" I heard Harry murmur cheekily into my ear.

I giggled. "Well, even if I said no, it's already too late, isn't it?" I turned to face him with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

Harry chuckled. "I figured you wouldn't complain much, anyway."

"Mm. Lucky you," I tapped his nose which made him chuckle again.

"Here. I'll make it up to you," he grabbed our bottle of body wash and pumped a few blobs of it into his hand, "you need someone to get your back, right?"

"Yeah..." I nodded slowly and began to smile again, "you'd better make it feel nice, though."

"You can count on it," he smiled back at me.

I giggled once more and turned around again as Harry rubbed his hands together to make the soap lather. As he spread the body wash over my back, he began to massage me a little – moving his thumbs in circular motions against my shoulders which made me close my eyes and moan softly in satisfaction.

"Mm..." my smile quickly started to grow, "I like that..."

"Yeah?" Harry asked smugly before tenderly kissing the nape of my neck.

"Maybe I should ask you to do this more often..." I began slowly.

"Well, I'd be more than happy to oblige," I heard him chuckle a third time, "you know how much I love touching your body."

"Cheeky..." I murmured lazily.

"You love it," he was sounding all smug again.

"Unfortunately I do," I joked with a giggle, "hey...the ARIA Awards are really soon."

"I know," he replied, "the time's gone by so fast."

"I really need to find a dress to wear," I sighed, "it's starting to stress me out now. I've already been looking since last week, but I kept feeling like I'd look awful in any dress that caught my eye."