H I D E

Fourteen

Aubrey

I licked my suddenly dry lips, "Bet your just loving this position, Mr Ross." I bit my bottom lip awaiting his response.

"No, not even the slightest." He told me simply.

He knew how mad his small response would would make me. I could feel him smirking. I grew enraged, but hid it with an innocent giggle; although my next few actions would be everything but innocent.

With nothing but the worst of intentions, I backed myself into him. My ass was now rammed into his member, and I smirked, as it felt the same as I'd left it a few days ago.

I mocked, "Your not loving this position?", before mildly swishing my ass on the bulge in his pants.

"Nope." He said, as this was a waste of time.

As close as I was to yelling to his face for being this difficult, I kept my cool for the sake of Eva somewhere outside the door in search for us.

Thankful I was in this moment for choosing to wear a loose fitting denim skirt, easily allowing me to flip it up, around my abdomen.

There I was now backed up against Anthony in my panties, let alone a lace thong.

As if I was the devil himself, I started to grind against his groin area, and smiled as a little kid receiving a present when it became erect.

"Not even in the slightest?" I asked through my smile. 

With no response, and my pussy growing more wet by second, I stopped the grinding.

I could've swore I heard a breath of relief from his side, and only chuckled.

I bent over, and pulled my panties past my hips and down my thighs till they hit the floor, making sure to graze my now bare ass on him.

My earlier on plans to think with my brains were pushed aside, as for now all I wanted was his thick, juicy cock inside my cunt.

I grew frustrated as Anthony stood there just staring down at me, but most of all I became desperate. The game had switched up quickly, but I didn't even care.

I just wanted to be fucked by my boss, even if it meant a two minute quickie.

And I always got what I wanted.

"Give it to me." I said, when he didn't say anything I added, "no games."

*
*
*

i'm back for good, i promise.

‼️ answer me this, do y'all prefer shorter chapters and quicker updates... or longer chapters and slower updates?

hearts and kisses ,
Ar 💛