CHAPTER FOUR: ONE MONTH

Third POV

"Hey,do you know why Kagami-san ordered us to gather today?" A man ask his friend. "I'm not sure but I heard a news about that kid. He has awaked a few days ago." His friend told him. "What?!? If he has awaked it means he will be the leader,right?" Another one said. "Why we should accept him as our leader? I'm the one that should be your leader." A young man said while walking to other members. His arrival causes the noise among of them."Who is it? I never saw him before." Someone ask. "Oh my,please forgive my rudeness. I should introduce myself now. My name is Kijima Yasube. A new member of this famiglia." He said with a smirk. "You're just a new member but you has announced yourself as our leader?!? How dare you!!! You're just a puppy in this type of world!!!" A middle age man insulted him.

The said man just stay quiet while sending a glares at the person that insulted him. His smirk become wider and it make his face just like a maniac. It makes everyone around him shivers under his aura. "So I have got a new nickname,huh? A puppy? So cute~~" He said with a mocking voice."Why don't this puppy show you his power, huh?" He continue while take out two guns from under his jacket and point it at the man that insulted him earlier. He show his foxy smile and pull the trigger. BANG! BANG!

He smiles widely and close his eyes waiting the screams when the bullets pierce into that man flesh. TING! TINGHe heard a sound of metal clash each other. He open his eyes to see a teen standing in front of his target while holding a sword. He wears a simple blue suit with a gray flak jacket,strapped up sandals and arm guards that went up to his elbows. He also wear a fox mask. His fox mask had red and black markings around the eyes,sides and mouth. He also has a tattoo resembling a red flame on his left deltoid. He has a pouch at his hips.

Kakashi POV

I never thought that I will save someone today. At the first day I meet my famiglia.

~~~Flashback~~~

"I think I will meet them tomorrow." I said and turn around walking to the car. Suddenly someone grab my shoulders. I turn around to see Misato and Miura. I shivers when I see their expressions. "Boss....I think this is the perfect time to show up." Misato said with a smile. I can see his eyes twitching. Miura nodded and send a glares at me. I can see a black aura behind them. "Okay...okay.... I will meet them now. Happy?" I ask them sarcastically 

"Yep,I feel very happy. You're happy too,right?" Miura said. I 'tch' at them and open the door. My eyes widen when I saw a young man with brown hair holding two guns. He pull the triggers. They don't realized that I has get into the mansion. I flash steps and get my self in front of his target. I get my sword and swing at the bullets.