Eliminating eggman (Part 2)

Back at the cornfields. Eggman: Squish the X tornado. Peashooter and sonic are on there way. Sunflower is getting worried about Peashooter. Eggman: It's crunch time. But sonic and Peashooter arrived in time. Eggman: It can't be! Peashooter and sonic worked together to destroy it. It was stopped for now.

Sunflower is so happy that peashooter came for her.

Sonic: What are you guys doing out here?? Tails: We noticed that there's a chaos emerald here

Sonic: What are you guys doing out here?? Tails: We noticed that there's a chaos emerald here. Tails continues on digging. Tails: Got it! Sonic: Now let's destroy Eggman's base. Tails: Yea!

Sonic and his friends flyed away in the X tornado. While sunflower can lift peashooter over to Eggman's base. At Eggman's base. Eggman: We're being attacked. Destroy them all! But Sonic, Peashooter and sunflower are to destroy eggman.

Seaside hill remix by turret 3471. Tails: Hey sonic will that work? Sonic: Perfect! After a minute. Eggman: You ready to meet your doom? Sonic: No way! Eggman hit sonic and peashooter and slams them into the wall. Eggman: I've finally done it. Sonic: Your not done with me yet! Peashooter fell back on the ground and took head damage. Sunflower landed next while he's laying on the ground. Sonic grabbed the chaos emerald out of eggman. Eggman: No! 😦Give that back! Sunflower trying to get Peashooter to recover. He opened his eyes but he's stunned. Sunflower lifts him out of eggman's base. And it all exploded in one. Then they made it back to snow pea's house.

Sunflower lays peashooter into bed to let him rest. Letting the stun cure itself. The end.