6

Sean's POV

Without thinking, I open the door and they look at me. I see there expressions drop as My blood boils with anger.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! I knew it! Kaycee knew it! Your cheating on her! And you? Tati! You would do that to kaycee!" I shout and they look down.

"Hey, What's going on? I heard yelling..." kaycee says as she comes outside. Tati was already far away from Gabe as possible trying to make it look like nothing happened.

The rest of the crew comes outside and I look at Gabe angrily. I walk up to him and punch him. We start fighting as I hear kaycee and everyone yell.

It finally stops as I'm screaming in frustration and Gabe on the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK SEAN!" Kaycee screams and I look at her. "You were right! He is cheating on you!" I scream and I hear some gasps but I ignore them.

"What do you mean Sean? How do you know?" She asks and I sigh. "I just saw Tati and Gabe, with their tongues down each other's throats!" I shout and she looks at Gabe.

"Gabe.. is this true?" She asks shakily and he looks at her shaking his head. "No. I'm not... Tati and I were talking about random things and we um..." he starts and I look at him.

"I was gonna drop her home, and we bumped into each other by accident while we were going to the car doors" he says scratching his head. "Liar! I'm not dumb!" I shout and am he looks at me.

"Sean maybe you jus-." Tahani starts but I cut her off. "Who does no one believe me! Why! Is it so hard to believe me?" I shout and they all look at me. Then kaycee looks up at me with anger.

"Sean... it must've been by mistake.." she says and I sigh angrily. "Kaycee! I'm not dumb! This bastard is cheating on you! If you think that's ok, then you sure have great taste!" I shout angrily instantly regretting it.

"Oh really?!" She shouts. "Well Sean, looks like I fell in love with the wrong boy 3 years ago. Remember! Now looking at it, i has SUCH great taste right!" She shouts sarcastically and glares at me. "Since the boy was you!" She shouts storming off. "Kaycee!" I shout running to her but Julian and josh hold me back.

"Let go of me!" I shout and they hold me back even more. "Dude! You need to calm down. Talking to her while your like this is not a good idea. You just experienced it" Julian says and I finally step back. I look at Gabe and his smirking at me.

"You hoe! I'm gonna prove what your goat lookin ass did." I shout and Gabe storming to my house.

I'm seriously gonna kill him.

Kaycees POV.

I run home. Just running. Not even realising I nearly missed my house. I run in and run to my bedroom slamming the door shut and instantly falling to the floor.

"Why! Why did I have to fall for Sean Lew! Why can't I move on!" I shout to myself and cry. I start sobbing. I'm really glad that I have this house to myself.

I struggle walking to my bed and just lay there. Checking my phone I sigh.

14 messages and 6 missed calls from "Tahani baby"

6 messages and 4 missed calls from "bailey has my sok's"

3 messages and 2 missed calls from "Josh money"

2 messages and 2 missed calls from "Julian de WHAT"

48 messages and 21 missed calls from "my shamu."

Tears flow from thinking of him. His name. Him. Just him. Gosh, why did I name him that.

Because he was mine, my shamu.

Sorry for the short chapter and being 400 words short. I normally have 1000+ but I have less. I'm sorry

I'm just gonna accept the fact no one likes this story lmao