Treacherous 19

"Viens avec moi."
--

She let out a yelp as she landed on top of Jungkook, their faces just inches apart.

"Good. Because I'll have you know, I don't like sharing what's mine. Even my closest friends become my enemies if they dare touch what belongs to me."

Lisa was stunned by Jungkook's sudden words. The enlargement of Jungkook's eyes indicated that he was as equally shocked as she was. The words came out before he even realized it.

The brunette blinked as she stared at the male beneath her body. Her hands were pressed against his chest, not knowing what to do as they lay there on the couch. Their ragged breathing was the only sound in the room. She doesn't even know why she's breathless, as if she ran for an hour or so. Jungkook's hands weren't helping either. His right hand was still gripping around her arm while the other one was on her waist.

She can feel his heartbeat and she swore it's racing as fast as hers. Why is he like this? At one point he's giving her the cold shoulder and would say mean things to her and then the next, he's acting as a husband would. A jealous husband too.

He's really unpredictable sometimes.

"Uhm..." She didn't know what to say at that moment. Though shocked, Jungkook didn't move a muscle. He kept his eyes on her, locking with hers as if trying to read what she's thinking.

Her face was dangerously close to his which made the situation worse for her. Just one wrong move and her lips will meet his.

Nonetheless, she tried to speak once more.

"Jung— AHH!!" Lisa yelped in surprise when she was suddenly pushed away by Jungkook and she landed rather harshly on the floor.

Yeah. She tried.

"Dude what the fck?!" Lisa grunted, glaring at Jungkook while rubbing her pained bottom.

"Forget I said anything," Jungkook responded in a cold voice instead before standing up from the couch and started to walk towards the stairs.

"Forget you sa— Woah wait a minute!" The brunette called as she swiftly tried to get up from the floor. He blurted out those confusing words and then he'll tell her to just forget about it? "Yah Jeon Jungkook!"

But listening was no longer an option for Jungkook as he walked upstairs, completely ignoring the girl's callings.

"Seriously."

~*~

The sound of the alarm clock ringing resonated throughout the master's bedroom. Clearly, the purpose was to wake Jungkook up like usual but today he was already awake even before the morning alarm went off. He turned it off before sitting up from the bed.

He let out a sigh, still feeling tired. He wasn't able to get a good sleep last night. Those words that he said kept him up.

He doesn't know why he said those things all of the sudden. It just came out of nowhere. But he was irritated for some reason.

He's irritated by the sight of Taehyung and Mara laughing together and having a good time last night. He doesn't know when did the two become close. Plus Taehyung had the guts to tease him, purposely ignore him and take all of his wife's attention which annoyed him even more to the point that he broke a freaking chopstick. Not to mention, he asked Mara to cook for him.

It brought him mixed emotions. It didn't sit well with him.

"I'm overthinking. Taehyung's wrong. That's it. That should be the end of this matter. Thinking about it is just making everything messier than ever! Stop it Jungkook! He's wrong!" He scolded in his mind before letting out a groan of frustration.