037

The Elders don't even give them the chance to really dwell on the words.

"We'll need to have a ceremony. Let everyone see him being marked as the Luna of the pack."

Erik who still hadn't looked away from Cobie asked. "Is that what you want? Would you be happy with being the Luna of this pack? Of my pack."

Any other time Cobie would go still and think about the various ways this could go wrong. Now though, with his brother beside him and his mate in front of him, he feels like he can take over the world.

He has fought alongside them, he had protected them and he would do it over and over again.

So, yeah.

His answer is yes.

Once he articulates his answer, Erik felt the wolf within him shift and purr with pleasure and satisfaction. The Elders also looked pleased. They all get up and smile at Cobie before walking away. Once they were gone, Colson let out a loud sigh.

"That wasn't weird at all."

"That's just how they are." Cobie replied to his twin.

Erik was still holding his hand and this time, Cobie raised their linked hands to his lips and brought it up for a kiss. Colson makes a gagging sound beside him.

"I'm going to leave now before it goes pass knuckle kissing." Colson teased as he got up from the arm rest.

Cobie laughed and waved his brother off. When it was just them left in the sitting room, Erik pulled Cobie into his lap and settled his hands on his mate's waist.

"Hi."

Cobie chuckles, his hands reaching up to cup Erik's chin. "Hi." He replied, his thumb softly stroking Erik's cheek, occasionally brushing his stubble too.

"Do you have any plans for the day?"

"Nope. I just want to spend the entire day with you." Cobie answered, his fingers now settled on the little hair at the back of Erik's head.

"How about we pack a little basket and I take you out."

"To your favorite place?"

"Yeah. I should probably name it." Erik said, his voice soft.

"How about the green house?"

"Isn't that what they name a garden or something?" Erik asked, chuckling a bit.

Cobie pouts. "I don't see you coming up with anything."

Erik laughs, the sound coming from deep within him. He feels his heart skip a beat when he sees Cobie's cheeks go pink as he blushed. His eyes though, his eyes remained gold and with the sun hitting it at just the right angle, it looks like it was glowing.

"How about the golden cottage?"

"What?"

"Yeah. It's was my favorite place when I was a child and it's my favorite... how do i put this?" Erik paused. "Eye color on you. Gold means love and I love you and you are my favorite person-"

Cobie's heart shot up to his throat. "You know what my gold eyes represent?"

"Just the gold and pink."

"You didn't tell me. My eyes have been gold for weeks now and you never said. You knew how I was feeling before I told you. Oh my god."

Cobie tried to get off Erik's lap but the Alpha holds him tight.

"I never said anything because I wanted you to tell me yourself. I wanted you to use your words." Erik said. "It made me insanely happy to see it but I couldn't take the chance for you to tell me away. It was your choice."