Chapter 61

Valentina's POV

The fireplace is lighting up the whole room, the fire is sizzling and crackling as they burn the dry wood. The smell of it hits my nose, it's a smell that instantly makes me feel calm.

I have my amazing husband next to me, my two best friends and Noah here. We are all just talking, enjoying ourselves, stuffing our face with pizza and laughing.

I place a kiss on Luca's shoulder, he looks at me and smiles, I smile back at him and say, "This is lovely, isn't it?"

"Yeah it really is." He whispers to me and places a kiss on my forehead.

I like to examine things a lot and it's so nice to see Hailey and Noah bonding. They are talking to each other a lot and getting along. I have never seen Hailey this interested and happy.

I take my last bite of pizza, "This pizza was so good." I state, "But I am full."

"Yeah." Ariana sighs, "Me too." She laughs and shakes her head.

"Thank you for this." Noah says.

"It's fine, it's nice having you all over." I say happily, "So I guess I should be thanking you, Ariana and Hailey."

"Don't I get a thank you?" Luca looks at me.

"You can get a proper one later." I whisper to him seductively. He smirks at me and I give him a wink before I hear Ariana coughing and staring at Luca and I.

"There are other people in the room." She says and she laughs,  "Keep it PG for now." 

Luca and I look at each other, he just has this smug look on his face while I probably look like a tomato.

Another hour goes by, laughter and chit chat fills the room. Luca gets up and says, "I'm going to make you all some coffee, okay." He gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room and going to the kitchen.

I lie my head back down on the sofa, Ariana and I are just staring at each other and then looking at Hailey and Noah. "I ship it." I mouth to her, she smiles and me and then nods her head.

Luca comes back with five mugs of coffee on a tray, there's also smaller mug filled with sugar and there are teaspoons. He puts the tray down on the table before sitting down next to me on the sofa, he wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear,"I love you so much."

I grin at him, "I love you too." I whisper back to him, he gives me a kiss on the forehead, and then I lie my head down on his shoulders. 

We let the coffees cool down before drinking them. Because of me being pregnant, I try not to have coffee but on some days I do.
Before I would have it every morning and then I will probably have it again during the day, but I have lowered it down to just a small amount in two weeks.

Time passes by, I can feel my eye lids going heavy. I get up from the sofa to stretch my arms and legs. I yawn and then say, "It's been great but I should go to bed." I say to them. "Don't go... Stay the night. There are spare rooms and everything is fine in them." I suggest to them.

"No, that's just too Valentina." Hailey says to me, "You are already tired, pregnant and-."

"I'm tired like a lot of people in this world." I say to her and laugh, "But I am fine, I am pregnant... Not ill. Just stay, it's way too late to go out now."

"I-Um." Ariana mumbles, "Alright, okay, I'll stay."

"I guess, okay." Hailey says with a smile. Noah nods his head and gives me a smile.

"Yeah I think I will stay over as well." Luca says to me, I just laugh and give him a kiss.

"See you later." I whisper to him, "Make sure to lock up properly."

I say goodnight to the others before going upstairs. I go into my room and sigh, I really am tired. I go into the bathroom, I really need to pee.

After that I pick out some fresh underwear and a bra, as well as my pyjamas. I get into the shower and just wash my body, I leave my hair dry because if I wash it now it's going to bother me all night - and hair drying it is a nightmare.

After my shower, I put coconut oil all over my body. Get dressed, I brush my teeth and comb my hair. I feel so refreshed and I just want to go into my warm cosy bed to get a good nights sleep.

I am so hungover... And I don't even drink, is that even possible?

Ugh.

Love you. Short update because it's 3 AM and I'm awake, hyper and trying to fall asleep... Yeah I am a bit confused, I don't know what I drank. Good night - if my eyes close!