Chap. 32

Same day before practice...

Tre'vontae
I have first period with Devon. We walk through the halls getting to know each other better since our boy friends are best friends.

"So when did you get Malik pregnant?" I ask him because he told me his kids were older than Tyrone and Zy'air.

"Man I got my baby pregnant at 15 fucking years old bro. He was my first boyfriend but I had plenty of ex girlfriends but me and him worked on a project together and we hit it off but I had to move here at 13 and I finished up middle school then in 9th grade he moved here too and I was a player in 9th grade but he changed that and I fell in love with him and our first time having sex together I got him pregnant" he explains as we near the classroom.

"Man y'all better than me and Kelanie. Me and him met up with a friend of mine house to practice cheer with her and I made my first move bro. He was bent over getting a water bottle out of the bottom of the fridge and I walked up behind him and pressed my body against his like I was reaching for a bag of chips over top of the fridge." I tell him while smiling at the memory.

"Oh snap my nigga making moves. But that ain't that bad" he says I shake my head, disagreeing with him.

"Nah bro. So I found out he was Mrs Parker daughters best friend and he visits them a lot so he visited them the day after I made that move on him. Every body was gone and it was just us. Bro I sweet talked him for about 10 minutes until we ended up in my bedroom and we created Zy'air and Trevon." I tell him smirking, he started laughing while We walk into the room which is almost full and we sit in the back of the room next to this girl with brown hair and a tan sling complexion she's pretty tho.

"Aye yo you pretty" I tell her which causes her to blush. I look at Devon who is staring at me in disbelief.

"What I just gave her a compliment that's not like I'm cheating" he responds with a eye roll at my statement. I just shrug it off.

The teacher is talking about something but I'm not paying attention to her right now. I'm busy thinking about my bae.

"Yo Devon and Tre'vontae y'all boyfriends on some girls instagram live with their best friend April with her cute ass" a teammate who's sitting across from us tells us. I look and see the girl I gave the compliment to waving me over. I pull my chair up beside her and sure enough Ky'ree is going off on some girl in his class.

"Turn it up" I tell the girl who is blushing hard. She turns it up and I wave Devon over he goes on the other side of her and we watch and listen together. You can hear the same video playing from peoples phones through out the room the teacher is even watching over a students shoulder.

"Damn he going off on her" I tell Devon.

"That's what she get for not minding her business, her and her ugly ratchet ass friends" Devon says. We all watch quietly and occasionally say somethings. Kelanie walks up to the camera the girl going live is holding and flashes a smile and telling her he ain't finna got her or nun like that. He pulls up his shirt revealing his beautiful stomach with his cute scar. We gonna talk about him showing my body off to others later on tho. The stoopid hoes gonna say he could've been suicidal and cut his stomach.

"WTF!?" I shout everybody looks at me and Devon tells me to sit down and calm down. I continue watching. His teacher actually let him use her computer. The girl who is recording this live focused her phone on the smart board that shows a pic of his stomach at 5 and 8 months, he shows a pics of me him and the twins, he shows a pic of just us, and his last picture is of the whole squad. He explains every picture and he explains who the people in the picture are. She for damn sure look salty now.

"She look salty as hell!" I say loudly after the live ends. Every body starts talking about it including the teacher.

"Ight now that that's over we gotta get to work. Turn to page 352 in your textbook and I want y'all to read from page 352 to 360. Be sure to take notes" she says before going back to her desk. Me and Devon go back to our seats after thanking the girl who's name I found out is Aliyah.

"I'm ready to go home now" Devon says.

"Man we still got practice. I'm trynna go home and chill with my family" I tell him honestly.

"Right we gotta wait two hours and thirty more minutes until we get to see our kids" Devon rants I nod in agreement.

(N/A: since y'all know what happened -from kelanies POV in the last chapter- Im skipping to the next day. Continue loves)

Kelanie
I'm walking in an empty hall heading to the bathroom when I feel a hand get placed on my shoulder stopping me in my tracks. I turn around quick ready to fight.

"I'm sorry I was just looking for a men's bathroom and I was wondering if you could help me find it?" a guy asks me while smiling.

"Yeah sure I am heading there now you can follow me" I tell him before flashing him a toothy smile. He nods and we began walking to the bathroom together.

"So you must be new, aren't you?" I ask him.

"Yeah I came from Boston. My mom got a promotion which is why we moved here" he tells me as we get closer to the bathroom.

"Congratulations to your mom, I'm glad she got that promotion. I'm pretty sure she earned it" I tell him honestly proud for his mom.

"Yeah I was happy for her to but I was slightly upset about leaving my friends behind but now I got a new one" he says smiling.

"Oh who is it? Is it a girl or boy?" I ask him as we enter the empty bathroom.

"He's a boy, he's beautiful, nice clear skin, nice white smile, and he has nice hair" he says describing his new friend.

"Where'd you meet him or when'd you meet him?" I ask.

"Oh I was looking for the men's bathroom and he was walking down the hall looking sexy and now we're here talking" he says then begins smirking. I blush hard as a bitch.

"Thanks for the compliment" I tell him while smiling a toothy white smile.

"No problem" he says while taking steps forward which causes me to step back until I'm up against the counter.

"Umm What... what are you doing?" I ask him as he got closer to my face.

"Just want to see something" he says while placing his hands on my waist pulling my body against his. I don't know why I haven't beaten his ass yet. It's just something about him that attracts me. But I have a family, I shouldn't be doing this, this is bad... but I can't help it.

"Something like what" I ask as he leans in closer to me and I still don't attempt to move away from him.

Devon
Me and Vontae made up wack ass excuses to get out of class. We are walking down the hall about to exit the building.

"Hold on bro I gotta go take a piss" vontae says and I roll my eyes before turning around.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"We just passed a bathroom. We can use that one because it's closer" I tell him in a duh tone. He shrugs and follows behind me. When I got to the bathroom I walk in first and vontae is like 5 seconds behind me. I see vontae boyfriend with another nigga lip locking.

"Wtf?" I whisper to myself, I guess they ain't hear me because they didn't make an attempt to move. Vontae try's to come in but I try to push him back out.

"Nigga move I gotta piss!" He yells at me after shoving me into a stall door. The two lip lockers step away- more like ran to different directions in the bathroom. I look at vontae and that nigga looks so heart broken. His eyes are teary, and his jaw continues to clench and unclench. Kelanie looks slightly out of it and disappointed in himself, shit I would too.

"Baby-" Kelanie is cut off by the other guy.

"Baby?! Why didn't you stop me if you are in a whole relationship?" The guy asks while looking at kelanie with confusion and guilt.

"I'm sorry" Kelanie whispers to the guy before looking at vontae again then looking down while rubbing his arm.

]}%^*€?\\^*€>~\}%^**€<~]{%*+£!?.\]#^*£!\}^+£>{]*
Chapter 33 coming up next...