Chap. 34

Kelanie
After Tre left I broke down crying. I felt hands wrap around me into a hug.

"My name is Darion just saying.... I know I shouldn't bother with you anymore but I can't just leave you here in this vulnerable state so I'm gonna let you cry until you feel your done and you've gotten yourself together" he tells me while holding me in his arms. I wish it was Tre instead though. I miss him already.

After about 9 and an half minutes crying I feel like I'm ready to continue with school.

"Thank you" I tell him getting lost in his eyes.

"It's ok but you should get back to class. We can meet up at the entrance of the school to hang out later and become better friends" he suggests. I guess so that I can take my mind off of how hurt Tre looked.

"Yeah sure. I'll talk to you later. Bye" I say before rushing out of the bathroom and back to my class.

"Mr Rivers! You decided to rejoin class after being in the bathroom for half an hour! What a surprise" the teacher says sarcastically I just give her a closed lip smile before heading to my seat next to April and Malik. They immediately see the look on my face and their smiles drop, I don't want them to be upset just because I made a dumb decision.

"What happened?" April asks with worry.

"Do we gotta fight a nigga or a bitch?" Malik asks hyped up. Ready to fight which causes me to let out a slight chuckle while slightly shaking my head.

"It's-it's nothing....I just made a stupid decision which will probably cause me my relationship" I tell them quietly. I can feel the tears coming back to my eyes.

"What happened?" Malik asks seriously.

"Yeah what could you possibly do to risk your wonderful relationship that only I can dream of?" April asks.

"I kind of-BBBBBRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!" The bell interrupts me.

"Well since this is our last class I'll tell you guys on our way to our hangout spot, since we came to school together" I tell them while collecting my stuff.

"Ok but you better tell us as soon as we get in the car or else imma-" Malik is cut off by Darion.

"Hey kelanie I know I said we could meet at the entrance but since I saw you here I decided I could talk to you now" he tells me still not acknowledging my friends. April looking him up and down most likely checking him out and Malik is giving him a stank face most likely because Darion cut him off.

"Yeah that's cool but umm.. my friends and I drove to school together today and as you know my boyfriend left early so you'll have to ride with all of us. We usually go to the fro-yo shop to eat sweets after school on Friday's." I explain to him.

"Oh thats cool. So those guys are your friends?" He asks and I nod to him with a faint smile.

"Hey I'm Darion" he says introducing himself to them. They introduce them selves and we walk out to the student parking lot. They are talking and having fun but I'm worrying about if Tre will let this slide between us. I mean it was only a small kiss right? It's not like I was full on having sex with Darion, right? I snap out of my thoughts after hearing my name being called.

"Are you gonna get in or are you gonna stand outside daydreaming?" Malik asks sarcastically. I roll my eyes before opening the door and sitting in the back with Darion.

"So you gonna tell us what happened?" April asks as Malik starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot.

"I'll tell you at the fro-yo shop" I tell them while looking out of the window.

"Ohhhhh myyyy gooooosh are you gonna keep postponing the tea?" Malik asks in which I roll my eyes to.

"Right! And where'd you meet Darion at?" April asks me. I began blushing while looking out of the window.

"I'll tell you that too at the fro-yo shop" I tell them before leaning back and closing my eyes thinking of what Tre will do with our relationship.

"Wake up kelanie!" I hear darions deep voice say while someone is shanking me like I'm a salt shaker.

"Ok ok! I'm up now leave me alone!" I tell them before opening my door and getting out of the car. We all walk into the fro-yo shop I get a simple vanilla milk shake. Once we sit at our table they look at me with anticipation except for Darion he looks at them confused most likely to why they're looking at me like that.

"Ok well I met Darion in the hall I showed him to the bathroom that he was looking for, then we kissed, Devon might of walked in on us and saw what I was doing. Which is why he tried to keep Tre from coming in but Tre had to use the bathroom so he forces his way in, ready to use the bathroom. He sees me and Darion and him using the bathroom is out of the window. He gets angry and tells me that we'll talk at home tonight. Of course after I tried to plead, and him yelling at me and Darion." I tell them while looking down at my milk shake.

"Are you serious?! You basically cheat on Tre with HIM and then bring HIM to hang out with you like you guys met regularly!! Like you didn't just cheat on Tre with him less then two hours ago!!" Malik says clearly upset. I look at Darion and he looks like he's regretting coming. I feel bad because it's my fault.

"I gotta agree with him. This isn't right kelanie, if anything you should be staying as far away from Darion as possible not try to become friends with him. And I'm pretty sure Tre told you to stay away from him correct?" She says directing her last question to Darion.

"Yeah but he was literally crying his heart out and I didn't want to leave him in the bathroom by himself. I don't want to be in a relationship with him anymore anyway...I don't like drama-" Darion tells them but Malik interrupts him by mumbling not so quietly "doesn't seem like you hate drama since your the cause of it" Darion seems to be triggered by his statement and he stands up from his seat.

"I made a mistake ok?! But I don't want to ruin they're relationship! I just want to be friends with kelanie because I'm new and haven't talked to many people! I did not purposely hurt their relationship! SO YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR SHADY COMMENTS MALIK!!" Darion yells angrily at Malik while I'm asking him to please calm down and holding his hand trynna get his attention.

"Hey don't talk to our daddy like that you punk!" I hear tiny voices say. We all look to see Tre and the kids.
]{>{*£{€{<{€{?}€|?{€{?{€{!{?€{?{£{>{>|€{?^?}^~?}€}}!}*}!£{!}
Chapter 35 coming up next...