My baby I'm hurting

Kacy

2 years later

It was Riley's birthday she would've been 2 years old.i was sitting in my bed crying.i was heartbroken.i have not seen or talked to dave since i left him.i decided to call him. "hello?" dave answered. "hi dave is kacy" i spoke. "KACY?" he says a little louder than before.we talked for about a hour or two.we talked about riley."i miss her" i said getting sad. "me too" he said/i could hear the sadness in his voice. "im sorry for leaving you when you needed me the most when people are together they stay thro thick and then.they dont leave when shit gets hard.dave im so so sorry"i said crying. "its ok kacy"he said/later we hung up.i didnt go to work because i was to sad.i just wanted to morn  my dead daughter.i laid in my big bed by myself.during theese times it makes me realy miss dave.i still talk to queen and tarrani.they came to visit me last year.it was good.my dad and adriana , and rosie come out here too.rosie couldnt stop talking about riley.she is scared for life.i am now in my living room sitting on my sofa drinking wine wishing my baby was here with me alive.

BABY THIEF'S POV

its been like two years since i kidnapped my grandaughter.she is now 2.today is her birthdsay i belive.she is a annoying lil rat."i want ma mommy"she wined.i wanted her to suffer i made sure she remembered  kacy and dave. "shuttup"my boyfriend john spat.i laughed.she sat on the ground pouting. "i wanna go hwomee"she yelled throwing a fit.i got up and dragged her by her hair to the closet she sleep in and locked her in there. "nooo" she wined.i then went to the kitchen to make me food.i seen that we didnt have anymore food.

DAVES POV

after kacy left me i found out riley didn't die.she was kidnapped.me, the police , and my crew have been searching for her.she was replace with a look-a-like doll.i am suppose to make myself dinner.i drove to the grocery store.i said hi to Leon the security.i went to high school with him.i was walking in the bread isle when I heard a little girl voice. "Gram I don't wanna eat noodles!" The little voice said. "Fuck up dumb whore" a familiar voice said.the girl started crying.i went to the isle next to me.i looked over and saw Riley.she was really little with dirty clothes.her hair was i a sloppy bun.her arms had bruises and her face had old tear stains.riley looked over and saw me and ran to me. "Dada" she said running in my arms.i looked at kacy's Mom.she had plastics surgery to make her look different.she ran out of the store.i didn't care I left home with Riley by my side.we were at home and Riley was happy to see me but sad not to see Kacy. "Dada do you and ma still love each ader" she says smiling. "Of course" I say putting her on clothes I just bought.i combed her hair out to.i tried to reamber kacy's Hair care methods as best as I can. "You talk very well for s two year old" I told riley.she smiled and said "tank you".

I called over queen and told her what happened

I called over queen and told her what happened. "Omg ri ri I missed you stink booty" she cooed.riley giggled. "Me and Riley are flying out to Barcelona to surprise Kacy." I told queen. "You might scare her to death" queen siad, "daddy does mommy think I'm dead?" Riley says tearing up. "No baby" queen said hugging her.

Next morning

It is 5:00 in the morning and Riley is grumpy.were at the airport eating breakfast. "I'm tiyerd dada" Riley  complained. "Babe our flight leaves in 20 "ima just wait till we get on the plane.okay mamas?" I say. "Otay dada" she says hugging my arm.me and Riley are now in the plane.riley is out cold.i was watching big mouth on Netflix.

In Barcelona 

Queen gave me kacy's Address.me and Riley were at the door. "Ya ya momma's house" Riley cheered.i knocked on the door and a man answered. "Yes?" The man asked.

Who is the man?

Riley is home.💕

Dave?

Kacy?

Jenna?