Ch.5 That Awkward Moment

"Gross! Why did you kiss me?!" Derek exclaimed

"You kissed me mister I had to slip my tongue in" yelled back "And get off of me"

Derek was still on top of me and we were still on the floor.

Derek quickly jumped off of me and I stood up after him.

"Why did you even come in here?"

"Umm. I thought this was the bathroom. Why were you here in the first place? It's a closet"

"That's non of your business!" I noticed his zipper was down and seemed guilty about something.

"Were you wanking?" Derek didn't reply but I could tell he was. "Oh my gosh this is hilarious" I know I do it too but who does it in school?

"Shut up! Everyone does it"

"Not in school" I said still laughing

"Don't laugh at me!" He pushed me against a wall forceful "I swear I will beat the shit out of you right now"

"Then I'll tell everyone you jerk off in the school closets"

Derek seemed frustrated that he couldn't hurt me and I loved this power over him.

"Fine. Don't tell anyone"

"No. I want something for being kind enough to spare you"

"What do you want?" he said with clenched teeth as if he was still thinking about punching me.

"You" I don't no what made me say that but it's too late to take it back. When he pushed me against the wall it sort of turned me on.

"What!?"

"I said I want you." he looked so confused.

"Forget it. I'm not gay and I have a girlfriend" He turned away and was about to leave.

"I guess everyone will know you jerk off and your reputation will be ruined. You'd lose all your friends and your girlfriend will think you disgusting and break up with you"

He was thinking about it really hard over and over again.

"Fine, I'll do it" he said defeated

"Good. Give me your number."

"Why?!"

"How else am I suppose to text you when I need you?."

"Need me for what?" he seemed a little scared

"Depends what I'm in the mood for"

"Ugh. 978-###-####" I put the digets in my phone and texted him saying it was me so he had my number.

"See you later" I walked out feeling good about myself then I realized I missed the bus and so I now have to walk home. Shit!

Wait. Does Derek have a car?

Wouldn't hurt to ask.

I turned back around and walked back in the closet to catch Derek wanking red handed.

He quickly turned around and but his you know back inside his pants.

It was huge I got turned on by just seeing it.

"What do you still want!?"

"I came to ask for a ride home. Were you about to wank again?"

"You never really let me finish so yeah."

"Do you need some privacy or something?"

"If you wouldn't mind"

I left the closet but stood right outside in front of the door.

I could hear him moaning and groaning from inside and I got super hard by the sexy sounds.

I couldn't hold it in anymore so I rushed in and took hold of Derek's before he could say anything.

I jerked him up and down as fast as I could and he moaned even more.

I went faster and faster making sure to rub the tip with my thumb.

"Oh God. I'm coming" he shot his hot liquid all over the floor and a little on my hand.

"Thanks" he said blushing.

"No problem. So about that ride."

"Sure. I'll take you home"

We left the school and went in a blue sports car and I showed him where I lived.

"Thanks for the ride"

"Thanks for lending me a hand" It was my turn to blush and he drove of into the sunset.

That sounded like a corny movie but it was true.

I'm crushing on a jock. How cliché

I went in my home to be bombarded with questions from my sister.

"Where were you? What took you so long to get home? How come you didn't call? Did you know I was worried sick? You know Ben has been waiting for you here for probably four hours waiting for you?"

"Ben's here?"

"He's up in your room"

I ran up the stairs to find Ben curled up and asleep on my bed.

He looks so cute sleeping. I'd hate to wake him up.

I can't believe Ben was waiting for me the whole time.

"Ben I love you so much" I whispered to him.

"I love you too"