22. Seeing him again (RM)

Rm had been on tour the last few months and you hadn't been able to see him for all those months. As you were still studying at university and couldn't leave for such a long period of time. Besides, the fans didn't know about your relationship, going on tour with him, even hidden as a staff member was risky. So, instead you stayed at home and couldn't wait for him to come back,  but since the fans didn't know Namjoon about you, you weren't allowed to pick him up at the airport. Instead, he had promised to come to your apartment straight from the airport, but his plane had landed more than an hour ago and he was still not here. You impatiently paced around in your small apartment continuously looking at your phone, but there were no messages. 

After 15 more minutes, you started to get seriously worried, what if something happened? Should I call their manager? He had given me his number for emergencies what this an emergency. No, no it hasn't even been 2 hours, there could be traffic on the way, he could have stopped to eat something, but why didn't he text me?! You kept pacing around you room nervously. 

*DING DONG*

You jumped up from the bell ranging and sprinted to your front door and opened the door as quickly as possible. There he was!!!! 

''NAMJOONIE!!!!'' You yelled and jumped into his arms.

He wrapped his arms tightly around you.

''Y/N'' He whispered in your ear. ''I've missed you.'' 

He softly kissed you on your head and stroke your back comforting you. You were never going to let go of him! Never! It felt so good to have him back, to be back into his arms. His strong arms that seemed to perfectly fit around your body. Slowly you looked up at him, he was smiling at you. You smiled back at him.

''I've missed you too,'' You softly reply, ''So much!''

Namjoon bent down a little and gave you a peck on your lips. His soft lips, you had missed them so much!

''Next time I'm coming with you,'' You said in a stern voice. 

''I would really like that,'' Namjoon said, ''Can we go in? I'm afraid the neighbors might see us.'' 

You let go of Namjoon for a moment to let him inside your apartment, you helped him carry his bags. 

''I brought some things back for you,'' Namjoon said smiling and handed you a bag. 

''Really!?'' You asked happily. 

''Of course!'' Namjoon replied, ''I promised right, here.''

He handed you a large shopping bag. 

''What is it?'' You asked curiously.

''You won't know until you look,'' Namjoon smiled at you. 

You plopped down on your couch with the shopping bag on your lap. Namjoon walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water for himself before plopping down on the couch next to you. You opened the bag and on top was a something, soft, large and black. You pulled it out of the bag and unfolded it. It was a piece of clothing a hoodie to be precise. 

''It's a hoodie from the tour, I know you love hoodies, I chose a bigger size, you like bigger hoodies right,'' Namjoon explained, ''Oh and my signature is on the back.''

''Thank you!'' You hugged him tightly, he was right you did love hoodies! especially comfortable big ones like these. 

''The bag is not empty yet,'' Namjoon pointed to the bag which was now lying on the ground. ''Actually, the hoodie is just an extra I didn't have to pay for it anyway.''

You picked up the shopping bag and felt there were a few more things in the bag, they were all small souvenirs from all the countries he visited. 

''To let you know I think about you everywhere I go,'' Namjoon smiled at you, you smiled back at him. 

''That's so sweet!'' You smiled happily at him. 

''Then I have one more thing,'' Namjoon stood up from the couch and walked over to another bag, ''It's a little bit more fragile so I didn't put it in with the other stuff. ''

Namjoon walked back to the couch but stopped behind you and then suddenly two arms held out a necklace for you. You looked at the necklace it was a beautiful small silver necklace with two small interlined hearts.

 You looked at the necklace it was a beautiful small silver necklace with two small interlined hearts

''My heart belongs to you,'' Namjoon says, ''and I thought this necklace represented that.''

''It's beautiful,'' You say and let Namjoon put it around your neck. When he closed the clasp you feel touch the necklace around your neck, you're never taking it off ever again. You turn around and throw your arms around Namjoons neck and kiss him. 

''Why are you so perfect?'' You ask him and kiss him again more passionate and full of love. 

---

It's been a while since I've updated this story, I have been incredibly busy the past months and the little time I had I've put into my other story Soulmates. I'm sorry for not updating for a while I will try to update this story more often, my head is still full of ideas so don't worry about that!