23. Midnight in Paris (Jimin)

Jimin sighs and looks out the window into the dark streets of Paris. He was sad that he didn't get to explore Paris. They were just going to be here for a few days and he loved to go out and see the city but his manager had clearly stated that wasn't allowed to so. There were many fans out in the streets and he didn't want any accidents. He sighs again and watches the cars pass in the streets below him. As it was already late in the night the lights in the streets twinkled like little stars, he was curious of the world out there. He looked at his watch it was almost midnight, what if he would just go? No, he couldn't sneak out, right? It was against the rules, it was dangerous, but the street called to him. So, he grabs his cap and jacket and quietly leaves his hotel room. 

Jimin wanders the streets of Paris mindless, even though it feels good to be outside he has no idea where to go so he just randomly turns right and left in the streets. When he finally pays attention to where he exactly went he sees he must have entered a bad neighboorhood. There's garbage lying in the streets, the walls are sprayed with graffiti and a few homeless people are sleeping curled up in their sleeping bags. He feels a little uncomfortable and grabs his phone from his pocket looking up the way to get back to the hotel he starts walking to his hotel when he notices he is being followed. Someone is walking closely behind him, he quickens his pace and the person behind him does the same. Anxious he looked behind him and sighs in relief when he sees it just a girl, about the same age as him. She doesn't seem to recognize him. She looks just as shocked as Jimin when he looks at her. 

''Sorry,'' She says, ''Did I scare you?'' 

''A little,'' Jimin confesses honestly.

''Oh, I'm sorry,'' She replies, ''It's just I didn't expect this neighborhood to be this.... bad and I didn't feel comfortable walking alone and you looked like a nice guy so I followed as if I was out on the streets with you instead of walking alone.''

Jimin has a little trouble keeping up with the girls fast English but he understands what she means. 

''It's okay,'' Jimin says, ''I felt a little the same, I can walk with you if you'd like.''

''Thanks, that would actually be really nice,'' She says rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly, ''and again sorry for scaring you like that.''

''No, it's okay,'' Jimin says waving it off as nothing, ''What are you doing here anyway? If you don't mind me asking.''

''Oh, an old friend of mine came to Paris for some kind of concert tomorrow,'' She replies, ''and as she isn't familiar with Paris or the French language she asked me to help her, but she hadn't told me her hostel was in this neighborhood. So I hadn't realized I would have to walk home through this part of the city alone.'' 

''Oh, A concert?'' Jimin asks surprised, she didn't seem to recognize him it's probably another concert coincidentally on the same day.''

''They're some kind of Korean boy group or something, I don't really know them.'' She laughs a little, ''My friend didn't want to go alone and she used it as a good excuse to come visit me in Paris. Without knowing what I was getting myself into I agreed to go with her. Those tickets are expensive you know... I already promised so I couldn't back out anymore, but honestly, I could have used the money for something else.''

Jimin looks at her shocked, did she say some Korean boy group? How many Korean boy groups are going to perform tomorrow? not many Jimin's guessed.

''Would you by any chance know the name of the band?'' Jimin asks.

''hmm not sure, why?''

''Oh I'm originally from Korea, I might know them.'' 

''ooh,'' She says and then thinks hard, ''I think they were called something like BGS or BVS I'm not sure.''