part 36

Hey hello my beautiful smiley unicorns!! More Malia this chappie c:- Also, I hate to inform you that this story has almost come to an end... Just a few more chapters left... BUT!!! The last chappie, I'm gonna give you a challenge. If you succeed, there's gonna be a final book... WITH WEDDING! And it's gonna be a puppy trilogy... I'll reveal the challenge at the final chapter (which is gonna have a cliffhanger. Just saying) Enjoy!! c:-

chapter 36

"What?!" Stiles and Malia exclaimed while Peter actually paled, which couldn't be good for a mostly emotionless man.

"I don't know. She just does" Scott muttered, and Stiles ruffled his hair comfortingly.

"It's okay Scott. Now Peter, you look like you can explain this" he said to the man who was gripping the door handle so tightly that his knuckles were as white as his face, and Peter just shook his head.

"It can't be. They promised god damn it" the man muttered before taking a deep breath and recollecting himself and his facial expression to his usual taunting smirk.

"Well, I shall retreat back upstairs now, I have to make a phone call. Goodbye, insignificant pack members, goodbye, visitor" he chuckled before taking the stairs back upstairs. Meanwhile Malia was just looking around like everyone was crazy, especially when Isaac let out a loud snore and farted in his sleep.

"I have no idea" she said when everyone looked at her intensely.

"I would still like a drink though" she added, making Stiles chuckle and breaking the tension a little. When he went to the kitchen to make everyone drinks though, he sent a quick text to Deaton to see if the man could find any connection between Peter Hale and Malia Tate. When he came back to a still kind of uncomfortable silence he sighed.

"So, Malia, how old are you?" He asked the girl while sitting down next to a snoring Isaac and patting the seat next to him, inviting the girl to sit down next to him.

"Seventeen" the girl said while taking the seat he gestured to.

"I only found that out when I changed back though. I forgot my birthday somewhere around the second year in the forest. Aiden said we'd pick the day he found me as my birthday" she said blankly, and everyone looked at her with big eyes while Stiles realised this girl had beem through a lot more than he'd anticipated.

"And I think that's a wonderful idea. Now, who's up for a movie?" he asked, and everyone agreed. Sadly, everyone agreed on child play, and Stiles thought himself lucky that Isaac was still asleep. What was a funny development was that Malia wasn't even a little fazed by the movies, and even though she laughed at extremely inappropriate moments, Aiden was too busy with her to hide away in Stiles' shirt and she seemed to have a somewhat calming influence on most pups. Except for Jackson, who was still unhappily curled into Stiles. But sadly, one of Malia's giggles after yet another brutal murder woke Isaac, who got extremely disoriented from sleep, and waking up with a horror movie wasn't something you wanted to do to that boy.

"Mom!" The boy whimpered at the screen and the unfamiliar scent of the visitor that smelt faintly of Peter filling his nostrils, and Stiles immediatly reached out to the boy who clung to him like a lifeline.

"Hush, baby boy, you're okay. Come on now, it's all okay. I'm not going anywhere Isaac, come on baby, look at me" he said softly, and the boy peeked at him from the folds of Stiles' shirt.

"Why are you watching that? Who is that?" He asked in a small voice, and Stiles ran a comforting hand through his hair.

"That's Malia, Aiden's girlfriend! I told you you had to stay awake to meet her" Stiles smiled, and Isaac shot him a watery smile.