25. Lights Down Low

"Hey wait," he grabs my arm before I could walk out of the place. He took a peek behind him to maybe check if Yoongi is still sleeping and he stepped out with me.

"I don't have the time to-"

"What's wrong?" he asks me all lost as if it was not obvious what the problem is.

"Are you kidding me?" I utter out of vexation. I sigh, uncontrollably letting all my wrath out, and I roll my eyes before walking away, not wanting to argue once again with him and worse, just in front of my little brother who's still a bit awake.

"Babe," he grabs my wrist to not let me go without getting the answer to his question. "Leave me alone and just go have fun with that nasty guy," I let out without giving any damn, and I set myself free before making it fast to the stairs.

"It's not what you think...! Listen to me," he follows me while I'm heading towards the outside the swiftest way possible, I can't bear his face anymore right now. "Baby, please," he wraps his hand around my arm once again just to halt my path to my house.

"You leave me alone and stop getting into my way, I'm not going to say it one more time, Jungkook," I glare at him to make him understand how much I'm not in the mood. "I swear, I don't care about him, he just knows about us and he tried to make you jealous. I'm telling you the truth baby."

I don't listen to what he says, I'm too tired and it's too cold for me to stay in the streets with my little brother who's sleeping. It's dark now and nothing could warm him up other than my body. "I can't. I don't want to let you leave if you're mad at me and don't believe what I'm telling you sincerely."

"I don't have the time, neither willing to give you a second of my attention just for you to try to make me eat your damn lies, I have a little brother who I care about and I have to go now."

"Baby, please...I love you, I swear, I'm telling you the truth...let me get you back home, it's too cold and dark. I won't let you go all by yourself with him in your arms," he insists without caring about what I firmly told him.

Dammit. If I accept to get into his car for him to drive me to my house, it will only be for Daehan and nothing else.

"Come on, my love...Get in the car and let me take you back home...It's too dangerous for the both of you," he brushes his thumb on the back of my hand, maybe thinking this will get me more easily. "I go with you, but only because I don't want anything to happen to Daehan."

He looks at me into the eyes and leans closer to me to press his lips on my cheek. I hate him for the butterflies he gives to me.

"I'm going to go grab my keys, stay here I'm hurrying," he kisses my forehead and runs back to the apartment to do what he just told me. I could flee away and not listen to him, but I won't do it, I'm too much of a coward for that, and I don't like running.

After short minutes, he finally comes back, but I notice that he put a pair of jeans on. I follow him to his car but get on the back seat with the little kid still sleeping into my arms. Jungkook turns the heater on to be sure we won't be too cold, and he goes on the road to drive towards the destination given.

A few minutes later...

I get out of the vehicle and just close the door behind me, before walking up to my small apartment house without saying anything.

"Hey...even if you don't want to talk to me...can you at least listen to me...? Please..." he comes by my side as I'm now opening the door that I've reached easily, on the first floor, with my heavy brother that I'm carrying with a bit of difficulty.