9

"and the sweet little angelcouldn't keep her eyes off the devil"

couldn't keep her eyes off the devil"

CHAPTER NINE

DAISY

I cringe as I watch Ava come close to burning my skin with the straightener once again. Right now i'm letting her do my hair for the Fall Carnival.

She's only burnt me a couple times.

"And done." I watch her through mirror as she grins at her work.

I send her a smile. "Thank you."

"No problem Dee. Now time for your outfit. It's gonna be a little chilly tonight so i'm thinking..."

I stop listening as she rambles on about what I should wear. "Okay that sounds good."

She nods and heads into my closet, coming out a minute later with an outfit. It consists of a dress with pretty flowers all over it, and a cardigan to go along with it.

I suddenly remember a very important part of my outfit and reach over into the small chest on my vanity

I pull out a white silky ribbon and hold it out for her.
"Will you put this in my hair for me please?"

She nods and takes the ribbon before pulling my front two pieces back. "There you go, now you're all done."

"Thank you." I stand up from the chair.

She smirks. "Come on, your man is probably waiting for you."

I blush. "Seth and I aren't together Ava. We're just friends."

She raises an eyebrow. "Have you told him that?"

I shake my head. "He already knows."

Ava shakes her head with a chuckle, making me huff.