Chapter 6

❤❤❤

"What was that for?!" I yelled at Jimin once we arrived here in my apartment.

He just looked at me still pissed over something I'm oblivious to.

"What?" I pushed.

He ran to where I am and kissed me roughly. Not long, his kiss turned to a gentle one as he releases my hair from his gentle pulling. He cupped my face, his breathing brushing my face, his chest heaving.

"I'm sorry, I was just jealous," he shyly closed his eyes.

I chuckled at his reason.

"You were jealous? Jimin, you know I'm all yours," I smiled at his childish jealousy.

"I know, it's just. That was the first time I saw you talk to other male idols besides us and it just," he keeps trailing off.

"Ssshhh, Jimin. It's okay," I reassured him searching for his eyes.

"I love you okay? No one can ever replace you," I cupped his face tilting it slighytly so his eyes meets mine.

He just nodded biting his lower lip. I smiled at him and he mirrors my expression.

"But please don't do that ever again," I warned him.

"I won't, I promise," he snickered and kissed me again on the lips.

"I kinda feel uneasy right now," I confessed.

"Let me release you then," he sheepishly suggested and lead me to my room.

---

"Come to think of it Jimin, you never told me what really happened back in Busan," I looked up at him who's chewing across me.

The cold breeze brushing my face. We decided to eat our dinner here in my balcony after that 'releasing' he just suggested.

"I can tell you only if you're comfortable listening to it," he said after he swallowed the food he was chewing.

"It's fine Jimin, it's in the past now. I just want to know," I answered him while I prop my leg on my chair.

He crossed his leg and put down his chopsticks. His hand came to a fold infront of his chest and heaved a long sigh.

"I was actually already planning on auditioning before I met you. My instructor already arranged auditions for me and when we had that conversation under that slide, where you told me you have no plans on being an idol, I felt like you won't understand me. Especially when you said you felt upset when Jungkook left. Ofcourse my initial reaction was to just agree with you. I went to Seoul and auditioned, BigHit called me back and I was getting ready to move to Seoul to start my training. I was so scared of telling you that but I figured it would be best for you to know the truth,"

I was silent the whole time he was speaking.

"When I sneaked to your room that night, I was planning on telling you that but you pleaded me not to leave and that just wreaked havoc in my head. So instead of telling you I was going to Seoul, I lied and promised you the exact opposite,"

Maybe that's why he sounded so off that night. He wasn't himself, he was suppose to tell me everything.

"I regret what I've said to you on your recital. It killed me every time I remember your broken figure. I just had to control myself not to take back those words and hug you. I hated saying those words, I hated Shin hye, I hated everything," he closed his eyes at our bitter memory.

"Yeah, that was so painful," I agreed to him. I can still remember that painful stabbing in my heart when he said those hurtful words to me.

"I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"I've already forgiven you before you could even ask for forgiveness Jimin," I smiled at him.

"After you finished performing, I ran to the backstage because I was leaving first thing in the morning and I wanted to see you one last time. Jungkook actually came but I wasn't able to recognize his face, I was totally oblivious to the fact that he's your brother. I followed you all the way to the hospital but I changed my mind and turned back. I never really knew that your parents passed away," he sighed once again.

"That was the worst night of my life, I was actually so torn I haven't had the time to be heart broken over what you did. Losing my parents were the lowest point in my life up until now. I was actually waiting for you to come everyday during our mourning days but you never did and that's what hurt me the most," I shrugged.

He stood up and pulled me off the chair. He sat down on the chair instead and let me sit on his lap. He snuggled on my neck.

"I'm so sorry for putting you through all those," I apologized again and kissed my lips.

"It's all in the past now Jimin, we're here now. Everything's going to be fine," I kissed the tip of his nose.

"You were in pain too and have been struggling. Because of our stubborn selves and pride, we just end up hurting each other and this time, we'll make sure that will never happen again," I continued.

"Saranghanda," (I love you) he said gently and hugged me.

I hugged him tightly too and whispered the exact same words to his ear.

We stayed in the balcony and enjoyed each other's company. Autumn is here again and I'm so excited for what our future would be like.

"Do you wanna do a duet with me?" I asked Jimin who's busy tweeting something.

I looked over his phone and saw that he's posting a photo of our bracelet with the caption August 7.

"You should post that too on your IG, it will end all the speculations and the whole world will know you're mine," he smiled, pinching my nose.

I did just that and only a few minutes has passed, articles are now being released confirming that we really are dating.

"Yah, Jiminssi, I asked if you wanna do a duet with me," I asked again.

"I would love to," he smiled at me.

"Let's go then," I got up and pulled his hand.

"Right now?" he asked letting me pull him.

"Why not?" I winked and entered my flat, Jimin in tow.

It's only been an hour and I'm now finished writing the first stanza, I looked over at Jimin who's working his second stanza and my face scrunched up at his words.

"Let's fix those words shall we?" I giggled and he giggled too.

"I told you, I'm not good at this," he said grinning.

"That's why you have a girlfriend like me," I grinned back at him.

After another hour, we've finally finished the song. We both agreed that Namjoon will produce this song and we'll go ask for his help tomorrow morning.

"With You," Jimin read the title out loud.

"Yesterday with you, today with you, tomorrow with you. I'll be fine as long as I'm with you," I whispered to his ear.

•••

I saw this on my feed earlier this morning. I love it 😁😂❤

Ctto

- Haeun ❤

- Haeun ❤