Another kiss

Violet POV

I couldn't sleep.
My mind was working over time trying to wrap my head around everything.

I decided to use my new Found energy and see what I can find from the name Adam Carver.

I use amateur hacking skills to get into the towns surveillance system and tied in Cierra's laptop to use face recognition.

Around ten at night the laptop got a match.

Adam or Zain was entering a club on fourth street called 'Lazee."

He entered with a bunch of other men in suits and with bodyguards.

'Lazee' wasn't a very high fashioned bar, it was something filled with younger adults , so men with bodyguards and suits there was highly suspicious.

I quickly changed into an all black outfit, tying my hair back and slipping on an ear piece.

I set my firearm in the holster and picked up the bag with my sniper.

"BlizZard." I whispered to Cierra , she rubs her eyes tiredly but when she sees me decked out in full gear, she is up and into the bathroom to get ready herself.

We leave the hotel and make our way toward the club.

"I'll take the east building, it has a good view of the the top rooms on 'Lazee' and my gut is telling me that they are going to be there.

" I'll go in straight , I'll get in through the door and charm my way up."

She walked to a side ally and stripped down into a dress that she carried after I told her we were heading to a club. She came back and handed me her bag and her gun.

"Your going in blind?"

She tapped her ears and brought my attention to her ear piece.

"He already knows who I am so I have to be careful. Hence." She pulled out of her backpack a short redhead wig.

"I'm hoping he won't recognize me with the hair and the flashing club lights."

"Goodluck Girl." I have her a hug and throw her backpack in the car.

I ran up the next building to the roof were I set up the rifle.

I leaned down and looked through the eye piece to the people with in the room. It was filled of at least five men in suits and five bodyguards.

"Frostbite come in."

"Blizzard." I reply.

"They not letting any females in so I am in the bottom room it's just below their window I'm literally staring at you."
I looked down to the window below where my weapon was raised.

"I see you...can you hear anything?"

"They talking about some party happening tomorrow. Something about art."

Suddenly a shot rang through the air.

I raised my weapon back to the window.

Zain or Adam stood in perfect view , his gun raised and point to someone on the floor. He pulled the trigger again and all was heard was a harsh scream then chaos. People from the club started to run out everything was chaotic. Zain left the room and head down. I lost him in the crowd.

"Blizzard get out of there we reached a dead end."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••