Internships ( 1/6 )

Izuku felt a bit nervous, even though Chisei itself already is a grand university he got into ( through a scholarship test that is apparently really hard. ), UA still feels like nothing compared to it. It's where Kacchan, Shoucchan and Kiri are studying in after all, he couldn't help the excitement bubbling in his mind as he was apparently chosen by recovery girl herself to intern for her!

Unlike UA internships that lasts for a week, Chisei's takes up 2 or even 3 weeks, he's definitely end up seeing them in school, it makes his heart beat up fast with enthusiasm, being in the same school as them even for a week really makes him feel happy.

Of course Izuku isn't going on alone, there are two other people with him, from the 2nd year level and the 3rd year level. First was Chikao, Izuku didn't know much about him but he seems pretty strict, however he somehow treats Izuku like he's a deformed special animal at the zoo, he didn't believe that Izuku really got in the scholarship test until he made Izuku take it again and checked it.

He somehow treats Izuku as a little brother, thinking of them as superior to other beings, Izuku would like to disagree but he seems pretty set on it. His quirk was mending, he can mend two things together like glue, it makes stitching up things less messy and also, no scars.

Next was Nozomi, a bright cheerful girl who seems to also have took up Izuku as a little brother, she was delighted seeing him but not so much to Chikao, it was by then that Izuku realized that they were siblings. She likes petting Izuku's fluffy hair and pinching his cheeks, he doesn't mind that much though although Chikao gets somewhat protective over him when he does.

Nozomi for some reason, likes seeing Izuku eat because 'It's like watching a baby kitten eat, I love it!' She says as she hands Izuku another cookie, watching him eat it with delight. She seems to think of Izuku as some sort of pet. Her quirk is useful, when she touches someone she knows everything damaged within them and all their weakspots, it makes it easy for her to find injury.

"Ah... you're gonna be stuck with my anekis..." Aiko says, a bit sad.

"O-Oh no! Um if you want you can-"

"No, I don't want the internship it's just that... I feel sad for you, please come back in one piece Izu-chan."

"O-Oh... t-thank you? I guess?" Izuku says, a bit confused.

"Seriously, feel free to call me if they cause you any trouble, okay?" Izuku nods.

The Izuku gets it especially on the day of the internship where he gets a faceful of melons.

"Stop shoving your small ass tits infront of Izuku! I refuse to make him settle for something like that!" Chikao says.

"What the- my breast are perfectly normal sized! Why are you complaining, you have no breasts anyways!"

"Obviously he deserves superior and-"

"Don't taint his mind!" Nozomi says, hissing at Chikao.

Izuku sighed, trip to UA has never felt so long.

_____________________________________

"Why did we all get internships from your dad." Kirishima says.

"Don't complain, we all agreed to go anyways." Shoto mutters.

"Only because he's the number two hero. That's all." Katsuki replies.

_____________________________________

Recovery told them something kinda funny. Apparently students have been getting way too injured trying to get into the hero course- even more, students in the hero course are getting themselves injured trying to stay in the hero course, Izuku rose a brow to that.

"Really?... if you don't mind, can I ask about uh... K-Katsuki, Shoto and Kirishima?" saying their names as not their nicknames felt strange and weird for Izuku. It feels like he's saying something he's not supposed to.

"Oh are those three your friends?" Izuku nods.

"Oh please do tell them to be a lot more careful and maybe hit them on their heads a bit! Those three go here almost every other day!" Izuku smiles, ah... they do?

"Well sit down now, your first week here will be pretty mundane since there's no students right now, all of them are interning with other heroes you see." Recover girl smiles.

"Now have they taught you how to brace a broken bone yet?" Izuku shakes his head.

"We've only done it on mannequins." Akio says, "Izuku you'll learn in a later lesson in school along with what to do to help the patient as it heals too. Since you've only been in school for... about a month in a half you'll probably be learning about it next month, but on mannequins as well. It's one of the easier lessons, don't worry but the others alongside it will be the real problem but I'm sure you'll be able to do it easily!"

"I've done it on a real person before!" Nozomi chirps, "I intern in hospitals as a volunteer from time to time."

"I see I see, then I suppose that can wait, here's a fun thing we can all have fun with!" Recovery girl smiles, "it's called dissect the body and then stitch it all back together again."

Izuku blinks, Nozomi seems pumped and although Akio looks taken aback, he seems a bit flustered.

"What?"

"You'll end up doing it more than you would want to." Akio says. "But the thing is, you'll have to keep the patient alive while doing so- and yes this includes the heart, well I wish you luck Izuku."

"W-Wait why-?!"

___________________________________

"This is a horrible idea, he's so gonna lecture us about Mizuki, she just messaged me and sent something weird." Shoto said, just outside his father's office

"What did she say?"

"Waiting for you what's taking you so long." Katsuki hissed.

"Fuck."

__________________________________

Izuku, miraculously kept the patient from dying, they had to do each organ one by one, kind of weird, they didn't do the brain they really weren't ready for that stuff ( but somehow already ready for the heart ), even though she told them that they were real humans Izuku was so glad when she told them that that was just a joke to get them to do their best and it was just a mock mannequin specifically built for this kind of stuff. Izuku holds a still beating heart into his hands, it was from the mannequin, he isn't sure how to put it back.

Recovery girl tells him he can keep it, Izuku isn't sure whether he wants to keep it or not, it is squirming in his hands and there's still some fake blood from it but it's from recovery girl so, she gives him a container to put it on, he gently plops it on, it squirts off a little blood. Izuku wonders if it's socially acceptable to keep a heart as a pet.

"Now get some rest please, UA has made special dorms to accommodate you, it's a bit of a walk but it's still within school premises, it should not be much of a problem." Recovery girl smiles, "Make sure to keep your heart safe, Izuku!" Izuku nods.

My heart is already stolen though...

Was that cheesy?

...that was really cheesy, wasn't it....