s i x

《 s e x u a l  c o n t e n t 》

《 s e x u a l c o n t e n t 》

River started her begging for the twelth time that day. "Maybe you should call Rudi. He was cry-"

"River," Hayze sighed in frustration. "I love you. I really do. But you are starting to really get on my nerves today."

Her bottom lip wobbled and he cursed under his breath. He was already stressed enough as it was but he couldn't see River cry.

He hated seeing her cry.

"Merda River. I know you have those pregnancy hormones or whatever, but if your whole pregnancy is going to consist of me making you cry and us arguing; i'm going to be f~cking depressed."

And the tears came.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a mess and all i do-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," he said as he collected her into his arms. "You're fine. We'll be fine."

She sniffled and nodded into his chest, the room soon falling silent before she spoke up again. "Hayze?"

"Yes, pretty girl?"

"Can we ha-have sex, please?"

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "If that's what you want, i'm not complaining."

°•○●○•°

Hayze groaned as he woke to something bouncing him in bed. He cracked his eyes open and then sprung up when he realized it was River jumping on the bed.

"What the hell. Stop, i don't want you or the baby to get hurt." He tugged her down beside him on the bed with a glare. "River, you have to be careful."

"Sorry," she pouted before leaning over and kissing him.

Soon, she was placing kisses all the way down his naked chest and abdomen, her dainty fingers reaching under the band of his boxers to stroke him.

Hayze immediately grew hard but he tried to fight the urge to pin her against a wall and pound the soul out of her.

River was constantly hungry and horny being pregnant which Hayze never minded because he benefited from both of these things. His manhood was always hard for River and ready for her to sit on. And he was always in the mood for some good food.

The only time he didn't benefit was when she was having a weirder food craving and he had to go out and buy things like: nutella, crossaints, green grapes, cucumber. The list goes on.

A lot of the food she asked for was very specific and if he didn't get the exact one she wanted; she'd be upset. And he hated it.

One time he came home with cookie dough icecream instead of cookies and cream because the store was all out of it and River basically rebelled against him.

She pinned him to the bed, tore of their clothes below the waist, straddled him and sat on his face.

He didn't mind her sitting on his face. Especially because he was the one that encouraged it in the first place. River was reluctant to try it at first; she thought it was weird and she was scared she would hurt him or suffocate him.

But once the pregnancy hormones kicked in, riding his face was what kept her sane when he was waiting for himself to get hard again.

She made him lick her until she came into his mouth; but because he failed to bring back the icecream - she rode his c~ck until she came again and then left him there with a raging hard on and pre-come dripping down it like crazy. She had refused to help him finish.

And he couldn't even argue with her about it because she was pregnant and he felt terrible for not getting the right icecream.

He felt bad because she was carrying a weight for the both of them for nine months in her tiny body. She was going through so many emotions and the least he could do was make her as comfortable and happy as possible.

"Hayze, my love?" She cooed as she seductively turned around and arched her back.

"Yes babygirl?" He smirked.

"I need you inside me," she whimpered as she bounced her bum in his face.

"We just did this."

"That was two hours ago," she whined as she sat back and ground on his crotch. "Please Hayze."

He rolled his eyes and gave into her, not even a second later was he ripping her panties off and slamming himself into her.

He immediately began apologize when she fell forward but all she did was moan loudly and bring her hair over her shoulder so it wouldn't get trapped between the two of them.

Hayze slowed to a gentle rock but River was having none of it.

"Harder," she moaned.

"No. I don't want to hurt you or the baby."

"You won't," she huffed as she backed into him. "Please Hayze. Harder."

He grunted as he snapped his hips forward, his eyes falling to her plump bum that jiggled everytime their skin met.

Seeing him slide in and out of her made him want to fill her with come almost immediately but he held back with gritted teeth.

"Yes!" She squeaked as he gripped her waist and pounded into her. "Ah ah ah."

"Thats it babygirl. Nice and loud," he grunted. "

She backed into him and he gasped as she took him deeper and clenched tightly around, grabbing him so that a few drops of arousal pearled out into her warmth.

"F~ck, your wild when your pregnant," he strained out.

"Hayze," she moaned. "I'm-" she was cut off by her own loud moan and her arousal gushing out onto Hayze, down her legs and onto the bed sheets which they had just changed not to long ago.

Hayze rolled his eyes before he jut his hips forward one more time and released into her with a powerful groan.

He slowly pulled out of her and kissed the back of her shoulder. "You're wild. Its your turn to change the sheets by the way."

"