In The City We Sinning

probably my fav chapter, so plz read all of it 🖤

It was an afternoon scene. The sky was setting and it was just me and Finn who had to shoot. The set wasn't as crowded and stressful as it usually is. This was a simple yet effective scene to the plot.

I was leaning on the wall, watching the camera crew get ready. I hear stumbling footsteps coming closer to me.

«Hi.» he says.

«Hi.»

He was holding an apple that had a bite on it. His hand went to his mouth and he took another bite as he leaned on the same wall as me.

«you ready?» he asks. I give him a half smile.

«Yeah. You?» I respond.

«Always. I'm listening to music so that's an extra plus. Here, listen.» he took his right earphone out and handed it to me. I had no choice but accept it.

The music was some indie band.

«Could you put on some nirvana?» I ask specifically for, since I could tell he liked that kind of music.

«You listen to that?» he asks somewhat shocked.

I smirk at him, proud that I managed to surprise him. «Well yes. There aren't a lot of things that you know about me, are there?» I say enigmatic. He smirks attractive at me. I lean in closer to him and he leans closer to me.

_____

«FINN! I swear, I did say that!» I exclaim as I'm dying of laughter. I felt the cold fresh breeze on my face and through my hair. We were the only ones here. It was just us walking off set, heading to our trailers.

«DUDE- I swear! You did NOT say that!» Finn shouts back with a grin on his face

I gasp and let out a laugh as I sway my arms around. «I SWEAR TO GOD- I DID SAY IT! I SWEAR- IM- I CANT- I DID SAY IT!»

Finn laughs as he grabs my arms and tries to keep them down as he tries to cool me. Then he pulls me towards him for a comforting hug. «Hush now, calm down you fucking lunatic.»

I choked and laughed. «Fuck youuuuuu- it's not my fault you're practically deaf.»

He nodded. «Mhm- yeAH- keep telling yourself that.»

I couldn't help but let a big grin grow on my face as we were still embracing. «Shut up.» I scoffed. We then slowly pulled away from the hug.

«Listen, come with me.» he invites me smoothly.

I narrow my eyes and tilt my head. «Eh- what do you mean?»

He puts his hands in his pockets. «We're done with the scenes, and it's basically dark, so join me to the city. Have you ever been at Atlanta downtown at night?»