+ 9

please read my note at the end + 100% unedited

+

i stopped and stared at him. he was looking down at the doctor.

"okay then, let's start. what seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked, guiding us to sit.

i shook my head and stood up, leaving the both of them shocked. i picked up my purse.

"i'm.....

okay now. sorry." i said and left the room.

i had my tears falling down my cheeks for no reason. why am i crying?

i wiped my tears, and called a cab. not looking back because i felt like jimin came running after after me.

i don't want to see him. not at all.

i called a cab and was about to go inside when a hand stopped me. it held my arms tightly and i looked behind me to see his eyes pleading.

the cab started going away and i yanked my arms off of him.

i stared at his dark eyes staring right into mine. his lips was slightly parted apart.

"what?" i asked, not breaking the eye contact.

he didn't answer me and instead, he grabbed my arms and pulled me somewhere.

i tried to yank my arms back but his hold was too strong that i almost stumbled upon the cement. he pulled me until we reached his car. he opened the passenger's seat and expected me to go inside.

"what do you want?" i asked, looking away.

"go inside, i have something to tell you." he said calmly.

"whatever you have to say, keep it to yourself." i said and started to walked away.

"your mom." he yelled behind my back.

i stopped on my tracks and turned around.

i parted my lips to say something but i couldn't. i felt like breaking down whenever she was mentioned.

"what about her?" i said, stopping my tears.

i miss her, i miss her so much.

"she's......." he looked at me while he stopped his eyes on the bump of my tummy.

he stared at it for a while and gulped. he then stared at the eyes, sending some messages i couldn't define.

i started to get nervous to what he'll say

"doing fine. s-she's fine." he stuttered and looked away.

i sighed in relief and held my chest.

it's so good to hear she's doing great. somehow, it plucked a piece of glass in my heart. i felt happy that i wanted to scream that my mom was doing great. i'm so proud that she's slowly recovering. i hope that once i come back, i want her to be completely fine and crush me into her warm hug.

i miss her hugs and kisses so much.

i never liked her weak hugs.

not that i didn't feel her love anymore, it's just that i couldn't feel the warmth in every embrace while she's on the bed, almost dying.

i smiled to myself and looked at jimin.

he was looking down the ground and he wasn't look happy or at least glad at all.

right, he doesn't have anything to do with my mom.

"what brings you here?" i asked.

he brought his eyes to me and gulped once again, "i had business and thought about delivering the news to you."

i nodded and pursed my lips, "i—i gotta go."

i turned my back but jimin stopped me once again, "i can drop you off." he offered.

i shook my head, "it's okay, thank you."

jimin sighed and brushed his hair up, looking so frustrated.

"please, let me drop you off." he offered but i was about to shook my head when,

"for the baby, for my baby."

i gulped and nodded my head.

i had no choice but to hop inside and set myself comfortable at the seat.

but no matter how much i shifted on to the seat, i couldn't be comfortable beside jimin.

he started the engine and the ride was silent and dull. we didn't speak to each other and no one had the courage to actually start a conversation.

i stared outside the window and bit my lip.

once the ride was done, i quickly hop off. .

jimin went out to and checked out the house he rented for me.

"have some coffee or tea inside." i offered and he nodded.

we both went inside and i quickly went to make some tea for him. i grabbed the pack of green tea and boiled water.

once it was done, i quickly went to the living room and served it to him.

he muttered thanks and i sat on the opposite sofa in front of him.

there was a awkward silence and i cleared my throat.

he did the same and put down the cup, "uhm, how are you doing here?"

i pursed my lips, "good."

i never wanted to have a conversation with him. i always feel like a mistress when i see him. i always picture him witg his wife and i couldn't be even more guilty.

he have a wife waiting for him at home and she didn't know her husband just rented a woman to produce a baby she wanted.

the silence still possessed our atmosphere so jimin had to stand up and say,

"the tea was good but i have to go home." he smiled a little.

i nodded and walked him to the front door. suddenly, he turned around and faced me. i was startled and held my chest in surprise.

he reached for the back of his pocket and handed me a black thing with red button.

i confusedly looked up to him.

he parted his lips, "press this button whenever you need an emergency and someone would get you, otherwise, it would be me."

i grabbed the thing and nodded.

i thought he would turn his back already but not until he muttered,

"i'm sorry."

+

i'm really stuck in this story, too much writer's block. this chapter is such a filler and i couldn't come up with a better idea. i even consider unpublishing this and trading another jimin ff. this story is too conflicated and too much angst is involve.

it's either i'll unpublish this or keep it on hold for a while.

i'm sorry to disappoint baby contract's readers, but i can't force my brain to come up with an idea. i may have some idea but it's not interesting anymore. readers won't like it anymore.

i hope you give me your patience, i love y'all!💜