[M] Epilogue 1: Welcome home gift

As we promised! The fanfic reached 45 UPVOTE and we are so thankful for this.

Epilogue 2, coming soon ^_^

Little Chaeyoung was finally tuckered out from the excitement of her uncle being back. Momo

excused herself to sleep with her baby girl, leaving Jeongyeon and Mina alone. Jeongyeon loved both of them but currently, he wanted to celebrate his first night back with his wife.

"Hi" Jeongyeon grinned.

Mina giggle, "hi handsome.".

Jeongyeon wrapped his hands around her waist and admired his pregnant wife. She had a certain glow on her, she always did but now after not seeing her for so long and the shine of the moonlight, she looked ethereal. Jeongyeon rested his forehead on her, "I missed you so much, Mina.", Jeongyeon closed his eyes, "you have no idea.".

Mina laid her hand flat on his chest, she missed how he felt underneath her skin. She could feel how muscular Jeongyeon has gotten since she saw him. Jeongyeon worked out a lot to keep his mind occupied on his lonely days. Her hand slowly caressed up to his collarbone to his chiseled jaw. Jeongyeon grew a bit of a stubble, it made him look so manly and rugged than usual. She felt something tingle in her underwear.

"Baby ... are you tired?" Mina played around with his nape.

Jeongyeon shook his head, "what's wrong? Are you hungry? Do you want to go out to eat? ... I know a diner we could go to." Jeongyeon rambled, it made Mina chuckle how tentative he is with her.

"Well ... I am a bit ... hungry.", she looked up to him and battled her eyelashes, "but not quite for food.".

Jeongyeon tilted his head, a bit confused as to what her newly pregnant wife wanted. He heard that pregnant women sometimes are indecisive on everything. Jeongyeon is ready to provide his wife with anything. "So what do you feel like love?".

Mina bit her lower lip, "well ... it's been a few months ... and I've been very lonely baby." she started to unbutton Jeongyeon's shirt slowly.

Jeongyeon caught on what his fiance wanted, "then we should take care of that shouldn't we?".

Jeongyeon lowered himself and picked Mina up by her firm ass, he placed her on top of his desk in the room. Mina jolted in surprise when she didn't feel the ground under her, she forgot how strong Jeongyeon could be. As soon as she was situated on the desk, Jeongyeon pounced. He shoved his tongue down her throat and tasted every bit of her eager mouth. Mina moaned into the kiss. Gosh they missed each other.

Mina pulled his shirt towards her, further shoving him deeper in her mouth. Jeongyeon stood in between his fiance and gladly service her anyway he could. He could feel his pants getting tighter. Mina's naughty hands tugged his shirt out of his pants and didn't even bother with the buttons, her hand found its way in and felt how hard his abs has gotten and how chiselled his chest is. "Somebody's been working out more." Mina loved the feel of his body.

"Gotta keep you interested right?" Jeongyeon smirked when he felt Mina's hands run up and down his body.

Mina tugged his shirt hard. Jeongyeon felt his bulge bump with Mina's damp underwear,

"This.off.now.". Jeongyeon obliged. Mina admired her topless fiance, her breath grew ragged, she couldn't wait to feel all of him. "Hmmm ... Yoo Jeongyeon." she tugged his waistband towards her and crashed her mouth with his. Jeongyeon started grinding himself on her.

Mina felt how big Jeongyeon was, she knew his pants were starting to hurt him but she doesn't want to stop tasting his mouth. Her hand fumbled with his belt and zipper. Jeongyeon's hand gripped the bookcase the table was attached to, easily trapping Mina right where she wants to be. The cold air didn't matter, he felt his body grew hot. Everytime Mina's hand would brush his cock, it would twitch and itch to feel Mina.