01: Excuse me...

"Ky... Ky... NI'KYA."

"Hmm?" I looked up to Adam, my date. Suddenly all the sound had came flooding back to my ears, yet my beating heart remained prevalent. He had his brow raised, clearly agitated with the fact that I had completely ignored his conversation, focusing on the words written across my screen.

🚫Do NOT Respond🚫:
You look bored as fuck...

"I'm so sorry, what were you saying?" I could feel HIS eyes on me from the bar. Why the hell did I come here?

You knew he'd be here. That's why dumbass.

I did. Although that wasn't part of the plan.

"I was saying we should come here again. I kinda like this place." Adam said, his annoyance slowly fading. Before I could even respond, my phone vibrated again.

🚫Do NOT Respond🚫:
bathroom?

His gaze intensified as I could see his form inch closer in my peripheral vision. The heat rose in my belly with each step closer he took, peaking as he brushed past my seat, his cologne filling my nostrils making me dizzy.

I saw him slightly look over his shoulder as he disappeared behind the corner into the corridor that held the story of our first night together. "Umm, Yeah..." I bit my lip, just recalling what I thought was a whole ass joke, that ended with him being the only one laughing at how fucked out I was, "Excuse me for a sec. I'm... I gotta go to the bathroom.."

He nodded, unaware of the sinful actions I was planning on committing as I rose from my seat. I swear I couldn't walk fast enough, the throbbing intensifying the closer I got. As soon as I round the corner, I'm snatched into the stall, door quickly locked behind, him leaning against it.

"Haven't heard from you in a while, Ky..." the sheer sound of his voice sent shivers down my spine and the flood gates started to open.

"Likewise." I try and sound as uninterested as possible, but he knew the sheer fact of my being in here with him meant I'd already given in.

"You sound a bit mad..." A nervous smirk spreading across his lips.

"Oh do I?" He raised his brows, a bit surprised at my tone, "You're like a fucking pop up add. I told you I'm just helping you so you can leave me alone. You're not what I need..."

He inches closer, "And what do you need, Ky..." his face so close I stopped breathing. I swear he could hear my heart pounding, "I told you to just text me when you needed me. When you were ready to talk, and here with Mr-"

"Shut up, Christian." I bark at him.

"See, if you would've just kept in contact and heard me out, you wouldn't be all riled up like this or even be here at all." He says sliding his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him, "So?..."

"Just shut up and fuck me already." I crash my lips to his, not caring about whatever pride tried to rise back up.

This was so sad, and I couldn't careless.

So how'd I end up in the unisex bathroom of the bar with my legs wrapped around this guy you ask?

Sit down, grab a drink. This might take a while...