Chap. 37

Kelanie
After Tre finished talking to the boys he came to me and kissed me but I knew it wasn't because he was gonna stay it was a goodbye kiss.

"Bye" He says before leaving the room then I hear a car start and pull off. At least he kept his promise ring on so that means he isn't over me yet. I go to Trevon room and see them two sitting on Trevon mini couch talking like they in a business meeting, it makes me smile for a bit but not long. I'll be able to cry once they fall asleep tonight.

"Hey guys what you talking about?" I ask them.

"Daddy you're crying?" Zy'air says as he walks to me looking confused.

"Dad urt you?" Trevon asks while walking up next to his brother. Zy'air's speaking is better than Trevon's he tends to forget some letters when he's talking but he's only one.

"No dad didn't hurt me I just made a mistake that made me and your dad upset. But we'll be ok soon." I tell them trying to convince them and myself with the last sentence.

"Good" they say at the same time.

"You guys ready to get cleaned up and in bed?" I ask them and they both nod.

"Come on" I tell them and they follow me to the bathroom in the hallway. After they undress themselves I put them in the tub together and clean them up. I dry them off, change them into pajamas, and lay them in bed and they fall asleep after five minutes of me patting their back tonight they are sleeping together since I gotta put both of them to sleep because Tre isn't here.

Tre'vontae
*we started off as close friends* I hear my phone ring. I pick it up and look at the caller ID and see

BAE😘😂😍🤞🏾
Is calling...

I answer the phone expecting to hear kelanie but instead I hear Zy'air and Trevon voices saying hello at the same time.

"Why y'all got daddy's phone?" I ask them as I sit up in parkers guest bedroom bed.

"We hungry dad" Zy'air says "Yeah" I hear Trevon add on.

"Well where's daddy at?" I ask them beginning to worry.

"We don't know. I not see him in he room" Zy'air answered back.

"Well did you look in the closet or in the bathroom?" I ask them while I get dress.

"Tyrone you look bathroom and I look closet" Zy'air says to his brother then I hear feet pattering against the floor.

"DADDDYYY!" I hear Trevon little voice cry from the distance.

"What's happening?" I ask Zy'air as I grab my car keys and run down the stairs.

"He rist bleeds" Zy'air says into the phone before I hear what sounds like the phone hitting the ground and him running to where his brother is. Damn kelanie!! It takes normally 10 minutes to get there from parkers house but it took me 5. I hurriedly hopped out of my car and ran to the door and unlock it before running up the stairs and into the master bedroom bathroom.

"Dad look at daddy he bleeds!" Zy'air yells to me as he jumps up and runs to me. I ran to kelanie and checked for a pulse while I dial 9-1-1. His pulse is faint.

"Is daddy otay?" Both Trevon and Zy'air ask at the same time.

"I hope so" I tell them before the 9-1-1 call connects.

Kelanie
It's dark but I can hear voices.

"Kelanie!" I hear some one yell my name I look around and see a figure glowing in the distance and I walk towards it.

"Who's there?!" I yell back

"Me Jayllyn remember me? Your best friend but I was bullied in sixth grade and committed suicide in 8th?" The girl asks and I immediately recognize her voice and I run to her figure. We hug tightly and for a while before letting go.

"Where are we at right now?" I ask her confused.

"Well you my friend are in a coma due to how much blood you lost because of you cutting your wrists!" She tells me.

"Oh that" I say lowly and everything comes back to me.

"Yeah that and I'm here to tell you that you don't need to take the same road as me and plus you have kids to take care of. If you give up you are selfish Kelanie so you better not give up and you better fight your way out of this coma and make things right with your family." She says before she disappears.

"I can't Jayllyn its hard!!" I yell hoping she'll hear me and come back but instead nothing. I just give up like she told me not to and start crying. I put my family through so much especially Tre. Him and the boys will be alright with out me. I do nothing but mess up everything.

"I love you guys" I whimper before I break down crying again inching closer and closer to giving up.

3 Months and 3 Weeks later...

Tre'vontae
Me and the boys are sitting in the hospital room with Kelanie for the hundredth time. He's been in this coma for 3months, 3weeks, 2,695.45319 hours to be exact. I tried to give the boys my phone so they could play it and keep They're minds off of what's happening but they shake their heads no and continue to lean their heads on my arms with tears leaving their eyes as they look at Kelanie's still body in the hospital bed.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* I look at the heart monitor and see the line is flat and then doctors rush into the room kicking me and the boys out. I try to argue with them but they shut the door in my face. I feel my heart shatter while I stand in the other side of the door with my kids.

"Daddy die?" They ask me while staring at me with pouts on their faces. I just fall to my knees and cry with them. I already sent a text to our friends and family letting them know that today is the day the doctors estimated if he would come out of the coma or pass away so they should be here. They probably are in the waiting room.

"We gotta stay strong they might bring him back okay guys?" I tell them trying to stop the tears.

"What if they don't?" Zy'air asks and him and Trevon look at me for an answer.

"Then we stay strong for daddy" I tell them before picking them both up and they lay their heads on my shoulders and I can hear their sniffing so I know they're crying. I walk to the waiting room and see that everyone I texted is here. My eyes are red so they're gonna already know I'm crying.

"What's going on?! Is my grand baby alright?!" Kelanie grandma is the first to notice me and say something then everyone stands up with her because she asked the question they were all gonna most likely ask and all the attention is on me but I can't bring my self to talk.

"Daddy die!" Tyrone says between his loud sobs.

"Machine go beeep!" Zy'air adds on while his face is still laying on my shoulder while he talks between his broken sobs also. Everyone gasps and their eyes get teary but I try to keep my tears in, because of the faith that I have that they will save him.

"My baby!!" Kelanie grandma says as she starts crying out loud Malik and Devon guiding her to a seat. I notice Darion standing in the corner of the waiting room alone but I guess he still heard because he was crying also.
<{^€||£|<|€|!~^{!|^{!}*{!|>{€{?|€!{€|!|€|!{£'shenekebsd
Chapter 38 coming up next...

(A/N: so I was thinking about ending the story right here. I need y'all opinions should I leave you guys with a cliffhanger or continue?)