The cringe

YN POV
The worker came back with the récord, finally. Wild onion is amazing. I heard a scream so I turned to see  Shelbie almost crying and Jack awkwardly flirting. I cringed so hard it hurt. I didn't want to suffer anymore so I went behind Shelbie and pointed at the bathroom. I'm guessing he got the hint. " Heyyy umm... be right back" he went to the bathroom where I was waiting. "Dude you suck at flirting" Jack sheepishly smiled and looked down.
  "I'm sorry I've never really flirted with anyone" " just do something cute...I've cringed so much I probably have wrinkles now" with that I let him go back and watched from afar. Then again the store was pretty small so I could still here them.
  "Hey I gotta go but I'd like to keep in touch. Can I... have your number." Smooth jack. Very smooth. " OH! Okay it's (fake phone number)" jack put the number in his phone kissed her cheek and left giving me a small thank you on his way out.
  Shelbie ran up to me full speed and hugged me. " IM GOING TO CRY IM GOING TO CRY HE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!!!! JACK FRICKIN ANDERSON ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!!!!" " I know... I saw. And I heard. We were like four feet away from each" " wait... why aren't you freaking out" " I helped...he was to scared to talk to you" "AHHH!! THANK YOU!!!"

time skip

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram with Shelbie next to me looking at her phone on the table waiting on Jack to text or call her. Then all of a sudden... RING
                 Unknown number
Hello is this Shelbie
                                         Yes is this jack
Yes
Would you like to meet me at the récord shop and then go somewhere after that
                                      Ya sure! When
Tomorrow at like 2 or 3
                                                 It's a date

Jacks POV
It's a date....ITS A DATE!!! "I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW" I yelled. " why are you yelling" " because i have a date tomorrow, Finn." " With who?" " a fan" "DUDE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DATE FANS! she probably doesn't want to date you." " how do you know" " I just know." I got up and went back to my room. I'm going on that date.

Finns POV
Jack got up and left. I rolled my eyes.
" why did you say that." Ayla asked "do you remember Ellie Hayer" (OH I JUST BROUGHT HER IN THE STORY) "ya but that was one girl" "she is just using him just Ellie did to jack"
———————————————————
AN: I made Finn look like a dick in this...oops. Also that's probably the only time I bring in Ellie, but I don't know...we'll see.