Test run

I want to get my comments and likes up so let's spark up a discussion in the comments! I want to know what everyone inspires to be in the future and if you already have your desired life what is it????

I want to be a writer obviously in the future haha!! Let me know in the comments below vv

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic was waiting patiently in our bedroom as I freshened up for bed in the bathroom. I took longer than I usually do. My shower was an extra 20 minutes; I couldn't get enough of his ceiling shower head, it felt like I was showering in the rain. Plus he had a built-in speaker system in the bathroom that played soft rainforest soundtracks. I felt like I was in heaven. But as I stood in front of the grand mirror brushing my wet hair, butterflies fluttered wildly in my stomach. I'm nervous--correction I am petrified to leave the bathroom! Other than the little time Dominic shared with me in the cabin, I never slept with a man before. I didn't know what to do! What if he touched me, I mean he agreed not too but he can't help it if he touches me in his sleep. He seems like a cuddler too.

What do I do if I wrap myself around him in my sleep? I never slept with anyone, I don't know if I'm a bad sleeper. What if I snore, or he snores? What if I fart in my sleep...there's so many things that can go wrong tonight!

I wanted this to work, not for me but for Dominic and the sake of our relationship. He seems so happy having me in his room. I think he truly sees me as his queen. He's been saying that for so long but tonight hearing him say how happy he is made me truly believe him. If tonight goes well then I know he will be ecstatic but most importantly it will be a hurdle in our relationship that we overcame together. 

"Alessandra! Are you done?" Dominic called out to me. A loud long sigh escaped my lips as I put my hair in a tight bun and headed out the bathroom. I glanced at Dominic standing by the bed patiently waiting for me. He was dressed in a tight black deep v t-shirt with loose grey sweat pants that hung perfectly off his waist. Damn, now I know something is going to happen tonight.

"Hello" I whispered shyly. I glanced down at my nightwear one more time before walking over to the bed. I had on my Christmas red and white PJ's bottoms with Santa patterns and a black t-shirt. This is the only thing that I could to cover me enough but not make overheat to death. I walked past Dominic towards the bed.

"Is there a side you prefer?" I wondered softly.

"No, I can sleep wherever." He responded softly.

I sighed but took the side closest to the window and further away from the door. My father always said a man should sleep near the door to protect his family at the first sight of danger. Although I doubt any danger will be running through those doors, I preferred Dominic to be the closest to the action than me.

Once I climbed into the bed, I sat up and waited for Dominic. He looked at me cautiously but once I was settled, he walked over to the other side of the bed and climbed in. He sat up with his back on the headboard and looked at me.

"You could go back to your room if you're really uncomfortable."

"No... it's fine. I'm just nervous. I've never slept with anyone before. I don't know if I snore or not." I blurted out.