Part 25

Arabella's POV

Liked by; 3 minutes                           75 likes@Arabellamae: pre game face ;)

Liked by;
3 minutes 75 likes
@Arabellamae: pre game face ;)

Comments

@Scarlett: you are literally perfect!
Liked

@Priamka: can I please be you?
Liked

Harrystyles: You know you'd think you were the one playing in the game... see you later baby ;)
Liked

"You know, sometimes I wonder why I have over six thousand followers on Instagram, I mean I'm not famous." I say laughing as I talk to Adley, Mackenzie and Tom, while Tom drives us to the school.

"Well maybe it's because you are absolutely perfect, tumblr and scream aesthetic." Mackenzie says, causing me to laugh while I disagree by shaking my head.

"Oh my let me see that." Adley says while leaning from the back and grabbing my phone out of my hand over the seat.

"He is so sweet." Mackenzie coos

"Ugh I want a Harry." Adley pouts; handing me back my phone, causing me to laugh.

"You know, I think my brother likes you." I say turning around to Adley, holding onto the head rest of the passenger seat. Her eyes widen and a blush creeps onto her face.

"Really?" She asks, and when I nod she squeals.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he doesn't like you, but he still hasn't said anything to me yet. But I know him." I say, causing her to nod. "Well you'll see tonight, just speak to him." I continue, making her nod slightly.

"Yeah maybe, if I don't chicken out." She laughs.

We arrive at the main gate of the school and Tom drives around, looking for a parking space, before pulling into an empty one. I wrap Harry's jacket around my shoulders after we all hopped out of the car and walked towards the main field.

It was now around quarter to seven, and the game started at seven. So we had fifteen minutes to kill by buying food, drinks and just talking.

It was dark outside and the big lights that lit up the empty field let off a football movie atmosphere.