Chapter 7: Partners!!

During biology period, the biology teacher, Mrs Salsey, made an announcement.

 "Alright everyone! listen up! I have an announcement to make."

Once she got everyone's attention, she continued,

"For the upcoming project, I'm going to put all of you into groups of two. Although I haven't decided what to give you students as projects and the project isn't due yet, although it's quite near, I would like for you and your partner to meet, so you can get to know yourselves before the project."

"Okay... That's a good idea." I thought to myself.

" When you hear me call your names, please raise up your hand so your partner can see you and then proceed to introduce yourselves." she continued.

"Bryan Reynolds and Sandra Parker"

"Alexis Brown and Tony Frost"

"Najla Ahmad and Austin Saxet"

As soon as I hear this, my head snaps up. Wait, What???Najla is being paired with her nemesis's brother. OMG! this day couldn't get any worse than it is already or could it?.

I looked at Najla and saw her go scarlet but anyways, I'll see her after class was over and ask her how it went.

The list kept going and going until I thought the teacher had forgotten all about me and I started daydreaming when I heard my name,

"Ruwaydah Sanni and James Kent"

Immediately, I turned my head around to see who put their hands up cause i'd never seen the person before although, the name sounded familiar. Once my gaze lands on him, I had to stop myself from screeching " OH MY ALLAH!. you've got to be kidding me!"

Hey guys! I know it's been a while but Alhamdulillah i'm back and i missed you guys so much. Insha Allah I'll update tomorow because this is a Thriller/Teaser or should i say more or less like a mild weak cliffhanger.

QOTD:Who do you think  ruwaydah's partner is?

Bye for now

pls dont forget to vote,comment and share.

.........................

I know this chapter was short but, longer and interesting chapters are up ahead. 👉

I hope you loved the editing although it's not that much.